By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans getting over confident?

Tagged games:

Are sony fans getting over confident?

Yes 292 55.94%

No 229 43.87%

Total:521

"Or threads praising certain sony products while the company itself is still in dire financial problems"

I like Bravias and PlayStations. Why cant they praised?I dont work for SONY so "their" financial problems are "their" business. Fuck the mindset of you cant praise products of stumbling company. A good product is a good product.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
NightDragon83 said:
Deyon said:
Look at the weakly chartz and tell me who's the top dog console.

Yeah it's Sony.

Didn't take long for someone to answer OP's question lol.

Congratulations... only took 6 years for Sony to be "top dog" of the weekly charts!  That is until Nintendo drops the price of the Wii U and the next MH game for 3DS comes out in Japan.

In 2011 the PS3 was the top selling platform Worldwide. If youre gonna try be clever, at least look up the numbers before.

My bad... let me correct my original statement.

Congratulations... only took FIVE years for Sony to be "top dog".  And thats with the Wii on its deathbed and the 360 selling in only 2 out of the top 3 regions.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Sony designed the perfect system. There's no doubt that PS4 is the biggest favorite to win next gen.

And if msft isn't sony direct oppenent in the console race, who is?

maximrace said:

Sony's opponent is Sony ;o

Around the Network
maximrace said:

maybe the only other manufacturer that sony hasnt beat 100% of the time.

PS4 is the greatest video game console of all time. It's not overconfidence, it's a fact.

Also Sony products are outselling the competition by a huge factor. They are printing money.

lol, this poll is really asking "Are you primarily a Sony fan or primarily a MS or Nintendo fan?" That's what the poll results are telling us.

bertlsenix said:
Deyon said:
Look at the weakly chartz and tell me who's the top dog console.

Yeah it's Sony.

This and last year even the biggest month(CoD AND Halo Month) of the "biggest" enemy wasn't enough to get a grip on the PS3.6 years in a row now the PS3 is crushing the competition at least 11/12 months a year.
Sony lost a lot thanks to the mistakes they made with the architecture,price and the later launch but they still will finish with ease at 2nd place.
Pretty good for someone who got betrayed by the whole industry.

The PS4 is doing EVERYTHING right as it looks right now.Every 3rd Party Developer is behind Sony and is loving the console.
Even those who hated the PS3 more than anything on this planet cause it was too complicated.
Sony has the games.The power.The support.The best online experience and now the best hardware to develop for cause its easy to learn.

If you have this you can be confident.This is pure realism and we can be pretty sure Sony will keep this up cause they came back from the bottom after
this bad start and surely don't want to have this a 2nd time.
The others are a little bit too confident cause you won't even have a chance against Sony this time if you continue what you did since 2008.

Wait why hasn't it passed the 360 or Wii then if its been "crushing" the competition for 6 years in a row?

kain_kusanagi said:
lol, this poll is really asking "Are you primarily a Sony fan or primarily a MS or Nintendo fan?" That's what the poll results are telling us.

then i'd expect yes to have twice as many votes... but it doesnt