By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans getting over confident?

Tagged games:

Are sony fans getting over confident?

Yes 292 55.94%

No 229 43.87%

Total:521

Lately a lot of threads start popping up praising the ps4 great functions and saying it will win nextgen hands down. Meanwhile their biggest opponent hasn't announced anything yet.

Or threads praising certain sony products while the company itself is still in dire financial problems.

So just an easy question; do you think sony fans are getting over confident?

Around the Network

Look at the weakly chartz and tell me who's the top dog console.

Yeah it's Sony.

Biggest opponent? Is this MS fans getting over confident?

I think you are mixing over-confidence with hype.

Which ones? We need names.

OP, you need to read this thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156869&page=1#3
It's about you.

Around the Network
Deyon said:

Yeah it's Sony.

Didn't take long for someone to answer OP's question lol.

Congratulations... only took 6 years for Sony to be "top dog" of the weekly charts!  That is until Nintendo drops the price of the Wii U and the next MH game for 3DS comes out in Japan.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Deyon said:

Yeah it's Sony.

Yet despite this, the PS3 is still in 3rd place and the Vita isnt exactly impressing.

Times are currently pretty good, but you people need to keep in mind that it can change in a flash. Look at the PS2 to PS3 transition. Look at the DS to 3DS transition. Look at the Wii to Wii U transition.

There are far too many things yet to be confirmed for the PS4. Dont get too cocky, 'cause it may yet bite your balls off.

scottie said:
Biggest opponent? Is this MS fans getting over confident?

I was going to say the same thing.

Please point to specific threads that are "saying it will win nextgen hands down" or don't bother creating threads like these in the first place.

Better yet, when/if you do point out those threads, don't attempt to make it seem like they are representative of the entire Sony fanbase on this site.

Well the PS4 just got revealed last month, so there are bound to be people still buzzing about it. Come April.. MS will have the chance to show off their new console and it'll be the same thing over.