By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The amount of negativity in almost every MS/Xbox thread is getting ridiculous

Max King of the Wild said:
maximrace said:
It is always the usual suspects being so negative about msft and ruining the threads. They are in here too, talking good about the way the post. I could name them all but it would just get me banned while most people know who they are.

And yes I know, some other sided fans do it too. Including me sometimes. But that is mostly in response to sony fans ruining a msft thread or a duplicate thread where the msft thread was negative but suddenly the sony thread is positive. I like playstation, I just like xbox more... So I really think if the most vocal sony fans would think double before they post something negative it will all get better...

truckosaurus made a post about you in here

Yes, so did you. The point?

Around the Network

You know, I admit that the Microsoft Hate is getting out of hand, but really...is it undeserved? All the complaints I keep hearing about it are pretty fair (XBL is a ripoff, too much focus on Kinect, Not enough quality exclusives, a very strong lean towards shooters, RRoD, basically insulting Rare, etc).

And let's be honest, this is just karmic retribution after the period between 2005-2007 when you couldn't go anywhere on the internet without reading about how terrible the PS3 was, how bad sony was, and how there were 'no gaemz'. I'd feel sorry for you guys if you didn't do the same thing to the PS3 at the beginning of this gen. Now tides have turned, times have changed, and now you know what it feels like to be the brunt of all the jokes.

I, for one, am okay with this, and am enjoying a little selfish schadenfreude.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

VGKing said:

Why the hell not? I think there were enough "good deal" comments that I didn't need to repeat it. I offered my opinion on a thread that in my opinion wasn't needed. The "warning" in the OP was ridiculous. If you say "no trolls allowed", guess what? Trolling will happen. Whether or not my comment was needed is irrelevant. It was my opinion and i felt the need to write it down. I got banned for it. Who cares. BTW, the thread went off-topic way before I commented in the thread. I wasn't the only one that thought this was spam/advertising. Now can we move on? Our argument is a perfect example of un-needed negativity draggong the topic off track.

BECAUSE IT WAS UN-NEEDED NEGATIVITY. He was letting the Xbox community know about a good deal on a service the Xbox community like. It didnt need a bunch of kids running in and trying to drag it down with pathetic, pointless posts. The sheer fact that your "opinion" got you banned should be a lesson to you and tell you that it was un-needed.

It isnt an off topic discussion, as were discussing the negativity in a Microsoft thread.

Carl2291 said:
VGKing said: t

Why the hell not? I think there were enough "good deal" comments that I didn't need to repeat it. I offered my opinion on a thread that in my opinion wasn't needed. The "warning" in the OP was ridiculous. If you say "no trolls allowed", guess what? Trolling will happen. Whether or not my comment was needed is irrelevant. It was my opinion and i felt the need to write it down. I got banned for it. Who cares. BTW, the thread went off-topic way before I commented in the thread. I wasn't the only one that thought this was spam/advertising. Now can we move on? Our argument is a perfect example of un-needed negativity draggong the topic off track.

BECAUSE IT WAS UN-NEEDED NEGATIVITY. He was letting the Xbox community know about a good deal on a service the Xbox community like. It didnt need a bunch of kids running in and trying to drag it down with pathetic, pointless posts. The sheer fact that your "opinion" got you banned should be a lesson to you and tell you that it was un-needed.

It isnt an off topic discussion, as were discussing the negativity in a Microsoft thread.

Maybe to you my opinion is unneeded, you hate me after all. But I will state my opinion regardless of the consequences. 9 times out of 10 I won't get banned since I follow the rules.

curl-6 said:
Dmick90 said:
DigitalDevilSummoner said:

a company that went from this

no, everything is fine yall. keep cheering for MS

Just be thankful they are still making games at all, and stop complaining.

Why should I be "thankful" for a decade of what I consider bad to mediocre games? What do I gain from them still making games when they don't make anything I want to play?

You gain by trolling. If they stopped making games and didn't exist anymore, there would be nothing to complain about. See what I mean?

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
curl-6 said:
J_Allard said:
Don't remember being rude or condescending. Oh well.

You said I "stooped" to a "stupid" list, and that it was "adorable."

If you consider that being rude or condescending then you should probably stop posting on the Internet.

In my time at VGChartz I have come to expect a higher standard of civility than is common on the internet. I'll thank you to maintain this site's high standards in this regard. It's part of what makes VGChartz a cut above the likes of Gamefaqs or IGN.

And I'll thank you to not make Gamefaqs level silly comments too :)

If this place ever turns as bad as N4G then ill be asking for an account banning.

J_Allard said:
And I'll thank you to not make Gamefaqs level silly comments too :)

Never have, never will. :)

Why do users feel compelled to make these sorts of threads every week for the big three?