By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The amount of negativity in almost every MS/Xbox thread is getting ridiculous

Their will be always X360 haters because it is made by the biggest evil company in the world.

The truth is that many are pissed off because it is so succesfull.

We even have threads about how MS stock and financiales are stable and people use that as something to troll MS for =:p.

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
Their will be always X360 haters because it is made by the biggest evil company in the world.

We even have threads about how MS stock and financiales are stable and people use that as something to troll MS for =:p.

Whoa!  EA's making a game console now?!  I know what hardware I'll be avoiding next generation! 

Also, There are haters everywhere.  You can't spend 5 minutes on the internet or 30 seconds on a game site without running into either a fanboy or hater. 

I also restate my last comment:  Serves Xbots right.  All the years of being aggressively insulting towards sony and the PS brand, now things have turned around and it's Sony's turn to laugh at Xbox's many failures.  Vindication, baby!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

Whoa!  EA's making a game console now?!  I know what hardware I'll be avoiding next generation! 

Also, There are haters everywhere.  You can't spend 5 minutes on the internet or 30 seconds on a game site without running into either a fanboy or hater. 

I also restate my last comment:  Serves Xbots right.  All the years of being aggressively insulting towards sony and the PS brand, now things have turned around and it's Sony's turn to laugh at Xbox's many failures.  Vindication, baby!

I am sorry for your parents.

Lostplanet22 said:
Runa216 said:

I am sorry for your parents.

I'm not following the logic.  what does that have to do with anything?  I was being critical of Xbox and enjoying a touch of schadenfreude, delighting in the changing of the tides and the tears that have been shed, not realizing the hilarious hypocrisy they're displaying. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

བད..་་

Around the Network

I think there is some severe confirmation/disconfirmation bias going on in this thread....