By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Justin Bieber will beat the f*ck out of you!

Tagged games:

God, I wish his handlers had just stepped out of the way. From the sound of the other guy's voice, I don't think it would have ended well for the Biebs.

Around the Network

the kid in the background has that sassy shocked face.

That guy sounded like a piece of trash but she so won that situation. He got exactly the kind of reaction he wanted. Props to the handler for staying calm and only needing to use one arm.

That whats you get when you anger mums being 2 hours late for your own show

Around the Network

tis funny enough just how much security he needs but from how rowdy he started to get there it seems he has forgotten that he is about 4 foot tall and a tiny little girl. Would love to see him act like that without the armed guard there :D headline - "Justin Biebers face smashed in"

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

You don't mess with a prepubescent girl, people!

noname2200 said:
You don't mess with a prepubescent girl, people!

Sheesh, what a hater. So unnecessary!

I'm torn on this one.

Bieber's music is horrible, but paparazzi are pathetic cockroaches they should be wiped of off the face of the earth.

I think my dream scenario would be Bieber beating up the paparazzi, his humiliation would be delicious.

I LOVE ICELAND!

With all that money.. he still wears the sweater he got from his grandmother at christmas.. so cute..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)