By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Justin Bieber will beat the f*ck out of you!

Tagged games:

hollabackenny said:
It's so stupid that anyone over the age of 16 actually hates Justin. WHY DO YOU CARE?

You know what I'd like to see? People who actually deserve to get beaten up to have so done to them. People like Rapists, woman abusers, child molesters etc. Those are the real people we should be wishing these things upon, not some young adult that is much more talented than us and living a life I'm sure many of us could only dream of having.

And Paparazzi are the scum of the earth. Go do something productive for once instead of trying to get celebrities to push you so you can charge them. Disgusting.

There are many reasons to hate Justin Beiber. I hate his record company and his fans more though, and people are often actually referring to these when they say they hate "Justin Beiber".

Around the Network
superchunk said:

KungKras said:

paparazzi are pathetic cockroaches they should be wiped of off the face of the earth.

this.. also

I still don't understand the auto-hate Bieber gets.

I think its a bunch of men being jealous such a boy can garner the infatuation of so many women.

I'm not fan of his music by any means... but I just don't get the hate.

Pretty much. I never listen to his music, I dont like it, but there are plenty of "artists" who are as or even worse than him, and they dont get that much hate.

Papparazis on the other hand are one of the lowest lifeforms that there can be. I wish this dick will practice his job in the land of the free, North Korea :))

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Well what a pathetic incident. There should be law to such kind of tragedy.

retirement homes are found at some of the best NSW retirement villages Australia has on offer

haha, his voice cracked when he said it.