By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Royal PC Gaming Master Race meeting hall

CGI-Quality said:
zarx said:
Sleeping Dogx is 75% off on Steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/202170/

Yep. Trying out the demo to see if it's worth it!

I seem to remember the Demo being quite bad and not really reflective of the quality of the final game. So unless they patched the demo keep in mind the gameplay is smoother in the final game.

Also I am reccomending it so you know it's good

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Glad you tell me this. The mouse latency is downright awful. In fact, the controls, in general, feel very stiff an unpolished.

You could always go for a X360 pad, there isn't much shooting/aiming and the analog triggers help with the driving as well.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
CGI-Quality said:
zarx said:
CGI-Quality said:
We should get this show started with pics!

There are already threads for that

Well then, what do you suggest?

I don't know, I'm still thinking lol.

BTW why was i never invited into the VGChartz Steam group anyway? 

100% this and why the fuck am I still not on the list?

zarx said:
CGI-Quality said:

Glad you tell me this. The mouse latency is downright awful. In fact, the controls, in general, feel very stiff an unpolished.

You could always go for a X360 pad, there isn't much shooting/aiming and the analog triggers help with the driving as well.

You like the witcher 1 a lot right?

Have you ever tried a mod like this http://witcher.nexusmods.com/mods/237

I liked it, except for combat...
I'm playing that again now, it seems more fun so far.

ishiki said:

You like the witcher 1 a lot right?

Have you ever tried a mod like this http://witcher.nexusmods.com/mods/237

I liked it, except for combat...
I'm playing that again now, it seems more fun so far.

I liked the second game better myself, the first had some issues the pacing being the main one, the game dragged in spots plus the combat wasn't all that interesting. I don't think I would make it through a second time TBH it's not a short game and I would need to download it again lol. If I was start an cRPG again it would probably be Planescape: Torment I never did finish that game (lost my save at some point and never got round to starting again). 

P.S. Snesboy you are on the list now

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network

Has anyone tried the release version of the PCSX2 emulator?. It's the be-all-end-all of PS2 emulators, and since it has been officially released, it has a huge performance leap over the previous stable versions (especially 0.9.8 r4880).

Playing any PS2 game with 3x Native resolution, SMAA, and 16xAF is pretty damn glorious. Some games actually get a huge improvement, as you can actually look into the textures and effects without seeing a jaggy mess. And all this is done in a stable 60 FPS (50 FPS for EU versions) and you can Turbo it to get up to 200 FPS.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

So much time, and that's without the time before they started counting playtime..
http://wastedonsteam.com/usd/id/76561197970834713

PC 4 life

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

SneakyTriangle said:
JayWood2010 said:
So is there any games in specific that anybody is really looking forward to this year on PC?

And what is an announcement you all would like to hear for a future PC installment?

Looking forward to bioshock infinite, company of heroes 2, playing dota 2 at the moment but technically it's not released yet. Been interested to see more of elder scrolls online and fortnite whenever that shows it's face.

Wasn't a huge fan of Bioshock 1 and 2 but I'm really looking forward to Infinite! Gives me a Dishonored vibe in the visuals and plain old crazy on gameplay, seems like a great match.

Thief 4 is also pretty far up on my wishlist even if I remain somewhat unsure of what the end result will be.

Mummelmann said:
SneakyTriangle said:
JayWood2010 said:
So is there any games in specific that anybody is really looking forward to this year on PC?

And what is an announcement you all would like to hear for a future PC installment?

Looking forward to bioshock infinite, company of heroes 2, playing dota 2 at the moment but technically it's not released yet. Been interested to see more of elder scrolls online and fortnite whenever that shows it's face.

Wasn't a huge fan of Bioshock 1 and 2 but I'm really looking forward to Infinite! Gives me a Dishonored vibe in the visuals and plain old crazy on gameplay, seems like a great match.

Thief 4 is also pretty far up on my wishlist even if I remain somewhat unsure of what the end result will be.

How could you not like that game?! O_o the atmosphere was awesome imo. nice plot twist and the audiologs made that game stand out for me. even though the end was pretty lackluster.
You realy felt that the characters were insane etc.

btw. any old CRPG fans in here?

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)