By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Royal PC Gaming Master Race meeting hall

I love old CRPG's! ^^

By the way, I just remembered my most hyped PC title for 2013; Mount & Blade 2!

Around the Network
Bajablo said:
So much time, and that's without the time before they started counting playtime..
http://wastedonsteam.com/usd/id/76561197970834713

PC 4 life

Impressive 85 days. I think I got like 5 days in total on Steam. I am more of a WoW player though and all the playtime seems to be split up between many characters. I was hoping Steam would track my WoW playtime but I do not think that will ever happen anymore.

So I started compiling that list of upcoming pc exclusives* at the moment I am compiling a list in a google docs spreadsheet while I decide how best to present the list. I will probably have to add more info per game eventually at the moment (so far I have onl;y added 62 games to the list) it's only release date and a link to the game. I am sure it's missing quite a few titles still so feel free to add to the list if you guys want to.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkH8-T_vwKKUdEI5WVR2MlZJRVF6SkM0WDUyOTZXWXc&usp=sharing

*some are also coming to mobile devices but I don't give a fuck

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Mummelmann said:
I love old CRPG's! ^^

By the way, I just remembered my most hyped PC title for 2013; Mount & Blade 2!

OOOOH!! totally forgot about that. played some 100~ hours of all the 3 M&B titles.. will be getting that for sure :)

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Farsala said:
Bajablo said:
So much time, and that's without the time before they started counting playtime..
http://wastedonsteam.com/usd/id/76561197970834713

PC 4 life

Impressive 85 days. I think I got like 5 days in total on Steam. I am more of a WoW player though and all the playtime seems to be split up between many characters. I was hoping Steam would track my WoW playtime but I do not think that will ever happen anymore.

Yeah, i feel ya :P think i got about 180days clocked in on that damn gam, WOW - Devourer of time

(and the sad thing is that is actual playtime 24/7... my life.. i could have learned so much ;) )

Around the Network

Gosh, I'm the black sheep of the glorious master race!
I really must upgrade my GPU (I'm still sticking to the MoBo's 790GX chipset with onboard Radeon HD3300 graphics), otherwise I won't be able to play The Witcher 2 even when it will get on top of my backlog!
I must also finish reinstalling Windows, adding for example an utility to assign CPU cores to programs, for those old games that don't like dual or more cores (doing it from the task manager each time after launch isn't practical, and some games don't like being interrupted by it anyway) and I had to download a GOG, DRM-free version of Thief III because I strongly suspect the DRM of my DVD version to be the culprit of messing up my CD and DVD drivers in an irreparable way, forcing me to reinstall Windows each time I tried to reinstall and play that game (I ruled out GPL, despite it having a buggy installer when it was launched, as official patches and user made mods, patches, enhancements and installers solved most problems long time ago and allow full installation on HDD, so after installing it optical drives aren't needed anymore). Curiously the game gave no problems on Windows 2000...
And on Linux I stopped playing Scorched3D after a stupid patch made it spamming levels in the Apocalypse mod with too many parachuted weapon and item crates, making the game lame and its economy totally useless. I hope some patch will eventually get it back to one or two crates per turn.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

zarx said:

So I started compiling that list of upcoming pc exclusives* at the moment I am compiling a list in a google docs spreadsheet while I decide how best to present the list. I will probably have to add more info per game eventually at the moment (so far I have onl;y added 62 games to the list) it's only release date and a link to the game. I am sure it's missing quite a few titles still so feel free to add to the list if you guys want to.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkH8-T_vwKKUdEI5WVR2MlZJRVF6SkM0WDUyOTZXWXc&usp=sharing

*some are also coming to mobile devices but I don't give a fuck

hope i didn't get the almighty leader pissed-off ;) you should have called it "Games that are coming to PC"

Bajablo said:

hope i didn't get the almighty leader pissed-off ;) you should have called it "Games that are coming to PC"

The towering infurno of my rage makes Kratos look like a 5 year old that dropped his icecream! I demand blood foolish mortal

I have decided that we PC master racers shouldn't descriminate agains Personal mobile Computers and accept them as extentions of the PC ecosystem. Then we shal ship them off to live on lepper island where they belong. That or we just ignore that they exist so that I can make the list seem bigger. Either way works for me, tho I think the first may be better for our image as for some reason the pethetic unwashed masses of console gamers seem to think that us the chosen people that spread the word of our lord Gaben are elitest.

Why just the other day I was riding through town on my Steam powered stilt legged horse when I came across a couple of dirty pesants rolling around in the mud over some petty squabble. I looked down my nose at them and informed them of how trivial their fight was, and then a bald headed member of that crowd that had gathered called me elitist tried to tell me to get off my high horse. He was wearing a faded Sonic the Hedgehog Tshirt covered in what I can only assume were Doritos crumbs and he had a bottle of Mountain Dew in a brown paper bad in one hand. So naturally I hurrmphed, looked up and to the left, stuck out my jaw and rode off into the sunset with my TressFX mane bellowing behind me.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I am happy I was added.

pezus said:
Sleeping Dogs is very good!

It's hard not to agree with that face.