By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Royal PC Gaming Master Race meeting hall

I have been playing WoW some more lol. Been thinking about quitting and doing a combo of Dota 2, Path of exile and Diablo 3. Obviously going to get rome total war 2 this fall though.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
So is there any games in specific that anybody is really looking forward to this year on PC?

And what is an announcement you all would like to hear for a future PC installment?

Looking forward to bioshock infinite, company of heroes 2, playing dota 2 at the moment but technically it's not released yet. Been interested to see more of elder scrolls online and fortnite whenever that shows it's face.

SneakyTriangle said:
JayWood2010 said:
So is there any games in specific that anybody is really looking forward to this year on PC?

And what is an announcement you all would like to hear for a future PC installment?

Looking forward to bioshock infinite, company of heroes 2, playing dota 2 at the moment but technically it's not released yet. Been interested to see more of elder scrolls online and fortnite whenever that shows it's face.

Fortnite XD  They said they beta may come in spring if i remember right

JayWood2010 said:

Well Bioshock: Infinite is the next big PC game I'm getting. Wasteland 2, Shadowrun Returns, Metro: Last Light, Company of Heroes 2, Total War: Rome 2, The Banner Saga, Grim Dawn, Watch Dogs, XENONAUTS, Planetary Annihilation, Heart of the Swarm (I am surprised I am not more hyped for this TBH but Blizzard have been making some odd decisions so I am wait and see on it) are on my watch list and will probably get them all this year even if not all day one (Ok I kickstarted a few of those so I am getting them day one whether I like it or not lol). I will probably pick up Tomb Raider when I have the cash and it goes on sale.

And if they follow through with porting the first game Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 as well.

It's going to be a busy year... On reflection I may have to cull some games from that list there is just not enough time or money....

As for future PC installment I still have a glimer of hope that Capcom will see reason and announce Dragons Dogma: DA for PC 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/03/09/phosphor-on-project-awakeneds-life-after-kickstarter/
An interesting interview about what will happen with Project Awakened after their kickstarter sadly failed miserably.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network

HOTS this week guys :DDDDD

pezus said:
Oh yeah, any word on the Double Fine Adventure game?? Really looking forward to that

That actually does look good :)  I havent heard much about it though.  That is the Tim Schafer game correct?  

JayWood2010 said:

Actually Planetside 2, or more to the point, what they are doing with it. Considering how every 2 weeks they are adding in game changing features, it is shapping up really nicely and as an epic FPS. 

I'd just like to see more DX11 games tbh. And a UE3 Starship Troopers Whiskey Outpost mod. Why the hell hasn't this been done yet??

Mazty said:
JayWood2010 said:

Actually Planetside 2, or more to the point, what they are doing with it. Considering how every 2 weeks they are adding in game changing features, it is shapping up really nicely and as an epic FPS. 

I'd just like to see more DX11 games tbh. And a UE3 Starship Troopers Whiskey Outpost mod. Why the hell hasn't this been done yet??

As soon as you said UE3 I had mistaken that for UT3 lol  I would LOOOOVE for Unreal Tournament 4 to be announced XD

Sleeping Dogx is 75% off on Steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/202170/

@TheVoxelman on twitter