By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Royal PC Gaming Master Race meeting hall

Mazty said:


Ah that actually makes a lot of sense being in Oz where the ambient temps are high enough to warrant lush cooling systems. You gaming at 2560x1600/higher?


7680x1440. Aka. 3x 2560x1440 panels in Eyefinity.
Well. Most games at the moment I'm playing at 2560x1440 because a couple of Radeon 6950's scream "I'm a teapot!" otherwise. :P



--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

SO what PC games are you guys playing at the moment? Personally I haven't really been playing a lot of games recently (for various reasons) but I have been enjoying Path of Exile

 

What about you guys?



@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I don't know if it would be awkward to add me to that list?

Anyway, I just bought Sonic All Stars Racing: Transformed. Pleasantly surprised. It looks great, runs great, plays great and can be just hard enough at times.



pezus said:
I don't know if it would be awkward to add me to that list?

Anyway, I just bought Sonic All Stars Racing: Transformed. Pleasantly surprised. It looks great, runs great, plays great and can be just hard enough at times.


Why would it be awkward? All PC gamers are welcome here



@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

How do I become an active member?



I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
zarx said:
pezus said:
I don't know if it would be awkward to add me to that list?

Anyway, I just bought Sonic All Stars Racing: Transformed. Pleasantly surprised. It looks great, runs great, plays great and can be just hard enough at times.


Why would it be awkward? All PC gamers are welcome here

Then you will be the king of kings. Btw, didn't I see zero as king in the other thread? What changed? (didn't read it in a while)



pezus said:
zarx said:
pezus said:
I don't know if it would be awkward to add me to that list?

Anyway, I just bought Sonic All Stars Racing: Transformed. Pleasantly surprised. It looks great, runs great, plays great and can be just hard enough at times.


Why would it be awkward? All PC gamers are welcome here

Then you will be the king of kings. Btw, didn't I see zero as king in the other thread? What changed? (didn't read it in a while)

He abdicated 



@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

KungKras said:
How do I become an active member?


Post in this thread and for me to remember to add your name to the active member list lol



@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Sorry for posting too late on this thread....been busy playing Darksiders II and Deus EX on my laptop! .



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Sorry for posting too late on this thread....been busy playing Darksiders II and Deus EX on my laptop! .


No problem lol 

So which Deus EX are you playing the original? 

I quite liked the two Darksiders games despite their flaws, it's really a pitty we will likely never see a sequel. 



@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!