By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Royal PC Gaming Master Race meeting hall

Mazty said:

Ah that actually makes a lot of sense being in Oz where the ambient temps are high enough to warrant lush cooling systems. You gaming at 2560x1600/higher?

7680x1440. Aka. 3x 2560x1440 panels in Eyefinity.
Well. Most games at the moment I'm playing at 2560x1440 because a couple of Radeon 6950's scream "I'm a teapot!" otherwise. :P

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

SO what PC games are you guys playing at the moment? Personally I haven't really been playing a lot of games recently (for various reasons) but I have been enjoying Path of Exile

What about you guys?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I don't know if it would be awkward to add me to that list?

Anyway, I just bought Sonic All Stars Racing: Transformed. Pleasantly surprised. It looks great, runs great, plays great and can be just hard enough at times.

pezus said:

Anyway, I just bought Sonic All Stars Racing: Transformed. Pleasantly surprised. It looks great, runs great, plays great and can be just hard enough at times.

Why would it be awkward? All PC gamers are welcome here

@TheVoxelman on twitter

How do I become an active member?

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
zarx said:
pezus said:

Then you will be the king of kings. Btw, didn't I see zero as king in the other thread? What changed? (didn't read it in a while)

pezus said:
zarx said:
pezus said:

Then you will be the king of kings. Btw, didn't I see zero as king in the other thread? What changed? (didn't read it in a while)

He abdicated 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

KungKras said:
How do I become an active member?

Post in this thread and for me to remember to add your name to the active member list lol

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Sorry for posting too late on this thread....been busy playing Darksiders II and Deus EX on my laptop! .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Sorry for posting too late on this thread....been busy playing Darksiders II and Deus EX on my laptop! .

No problem lol 

So which Deus EX are you playing the original? 

I quite liked the two Darksiders games despite their flaws, it's really a pitty we will likely never see a sequel. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter