By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339
Conegamer said:
Mad55 said:
I have a lagiacrus set. My rathalos set is done besides the greaves. Need another plate. used my first one on rathian/rathalos dual blades.

Ugh, Lagiacrus plates. Don't get me started...

I know right it's ridiculous lol.

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
As you can see in the OP, I will host today a game for online-newbs and newbs in general in europe. It starts 20.00 CET=19.00 UTC/GMT. I see Cone had put Robotechhaven in there, but he is from the US?

Anyways, if you want to join, talk to Neko (the Felyne at the pier the Argosy stops if it is in town). Choose network-mode. I think I take one of the free for all worlds and make a room named VGC and with the passwd VGC or so. I post details here as I open the room, but you should be able to find the game over the friendlist, if you befriended me. My NNID is in the sig.

It starts in Tanzia, that has two areas: Marina and Tavern. Marina has a smithy and neko that can help you organize your farm and fishing fleet while away from Moga. tavern has - a tavern and the guild with shop and access to quests and arena. Both areas have your object-box with all stuff.

I think I will start with the Great Jaggi, everyone should be able to do this and we can learn how working together works. After that we can talk about which quest we take next.

Hmm, Cone, you are european, right? Will you join today?

OK, I opened the room.

world: Free Play 03

Lobby: Lobby 1

Room name: VGC

password: vgc1

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Mnementh said:
As you can see in the OP, I will host today a game for online-newbs and newbs in general in europe. It starts 20.00 CET=19.00 UTC/GMT. I see Cone had put Robotechhaven in there, but he is from the US?

Anyways, if you want to join, talk to Neko (the Felyne at the pier the Argosy stops if it is in town). Choose network-mode. I think I take one of the free for all worlds and make a room named VGC and with the passwd VGC or so. I post details here as I open the room, but you should be able to find the game over the friendlist, if you befriended me. My NNID is in the sig.

It starts in Tanzia, that has two areas: Marina and Tavern. Marina has a smithy and neko that can help you organize your farm and fishing fleet while away from Moga. tavern has - a tavern and the guild with shop and access to quests and arena. Both areas have your object-box with all stuff.

I think I will start with the Great Jaggi, everyone should be able to do this and we can learn how working together works. After that we can talk about which quest we take next.

OK, I opened the room.

Still no game today so I can't join. I'll push it though. Good luck!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Mnementh said:
Mnementh said:

OK, I opened the room.

No one joined, so I have to assume we two are the only european VGC-members, that are playing this game. Next time I give it a try, I will wait for you having the game or we got cross-region.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:

No one joined, so I have to assume we two are the only european VGC-members, that are playing this game. Next time I give it a try, I will wait for you having the game or we got cross-region.

Wait for the cross region and hunt with us then.

NA really is bigger for this.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
Otakumegane said:
Mnementh said:

Wait for the cross region and hunt with us then.

NA really is bigger for this.

What I fear, tough cross-play won't be too bad!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Seriously though, what armor sets should I aim for next? I have a decent Barroth setup for lances, what about blades?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

going to hunt for alittle while , right now. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

HR3->HR4 Urgent, enjoy ^_-b

Watch live video from Totally Random on TwitchTV

Did some more farming as usual :D I didn't talk in this video this time, the other 2 guys are obviously very vocal lol.

Watch live video from Totally Random on TwitchTV

Also completed SP story line just for the hell of it lol...