By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Thread! PLEASE Join the Hunt!

Will you be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

Yes, for Wii U 158 45.66%

Yes, for 3DS 38 10.98%

Yes, for both 57 16.47%

No, but I'll pick it up ... 7 2.02%

No, I'm not interested 25 7.23%

No, I'm waiting for it t... 22 6.36%

See results 32 9.25%

Total:339
Conegamer said:
amp316 said:
I just finished doing mining for materials and now have Rathian armor. Now I feel okay doing the 3 Star quests.

Rathian armour is so useful for the lower level quests, because its good but pretty easy to get. Good choice.

Yeah, Rathian armor is good enough for someone that has some experience with the game. I figure that I can get through the 3 and 4 star quests with it and get something better along the way.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Yeah, I'm finishing my Rathian set too... )))

I have a lagiacrus set. My rathalos set is done besides the greaves. Need another plate. used my first one on rathian/rathalos dual blades.

Mad55 said:
I have a lagiacrus set. My rathalos set is done besides the greaves. Need another plate. used my first one on rathian/rathalos dual blades.

Ugh, Lagiacrus plates. Don't get me started...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Who else thinks that A: Royal Ludroth is easier than Qurupeco and B: It's easier to deal with underwater than on land? If Royal Ludroth were strictly a land monster, it would be nastier than Qurupeco, but once it goes sub-aquatic...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Who else thinks that A: Royal Ludroth is easier than Qurupeco and B: It's easier to deal with underwater than on land? If Royal Ludroth were strictly a land monster, it would be nastier than Qurupeco, but once it goes sub-aquatic...

peco is really easier than ludroth >.>;;;; I think you just have a really really hard time with peco lol.... :P

amp316 said:
I just finished doing mining for materials and now have Rathian armor. Now I feel okay doing the 3 Star quests.

you'll love that bastard fish monster, because it's a bastard.

I think my main weapon is transitioning from dual blades to lance now. I love how the combos work and the guard with my early barroth set giving auto guard and guard+1.

Any tips on the next armor set? Preferably one that goes well with blades. (GS LS DB and the like)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Anyone want to join me today? Are some VGC-european-members available that will try online with me?

Join at 19.00 UTC=GMT

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Monster Hunter is the excuse, I was waiting for to buy Wiiu.