By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - For those who doubt about Wii U's future; List of Awesome games (UPDATE: fanmade Wii U trailer)

If this topic talk just about wii u why the first post mention the ps4?
I read many topic sying if wii u is in trouble ps4 will also be in trouble,Nintendo it's not that's big in the home console Sony is bigger in this domain, ps3 is selling better then the second best selling Nintendo home console console.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
cbarroso09 said:
Sales don't mean anything to me. Games are coming and that is all that matters. Quality games from Nintendo is no doubt, just a small percent of them are not good. 3DS has a ridiculous amount of good games, and yet gamers here in the West refuse to give it a try and praise Nintendo for all the good things it has done with the "unpowered system". Even Vita is praised more than 3DS. It is a shame that gamers have come this far.

You're on a sales website.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=OK5-EIzDtKo&threaded=1

there are some guy who have too much time on his hand over there called Z3LDAFAN or something, telling everyone that CoD is better, good lord , some people.

I think this vid is quite relavent to this topic:

http://youtu.be/wdS1Gvipzmk?t=11s

This is for pure luaghs only!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
LilChicken22 said:
YukanaSenix said:

Except for Zelda and the new "Xenoblade" i don't care at all.

Bayonetta 2 will someday get a port - Bayonetta 2 SIGMA or so.And if not - In 7 years this game will still be nice to play and a WiiU down to 100€ or playable on PC with an emulator.

I don't understand this at all. This list shows wonderful games. If you don't buy Nintendo consoles for third party games (which I understand) then what type of games do you want on Nintendo-consoles? What type of games do you want from Nintendo?

Bayonetta 2 won't get a port, it is published by Nintendo. Nintendo decides if Bayonetta 2 goes to the competition (VERY unlikely).

You're right that Nintendo didn't give the 'wow-factor' to most gamers, but the point of buying a console is for its games, not the graphics. Yes the PS4 has some amazing next-gen graphics, but why buy it for the boring games is has announced right now? People already praising the PS4 like it's Jesus or something, but is hasn't really shown an impressive line-up at all...

", but the point of buying a console is for its games, not the graphics. Yes the PS4 has some amazing next-gen graphics, but why buy it for the boring games is has announced right now? People already praising the PS4 like it's Jesus or something, but is hasn't really shown an impressive line-up at all..."

its your opnion that those games were boring just like its his opnion that the line up shown in the op wasn't impressive, personally i agree with him but so what? its possible for different people to have different tastes

Around the Network

Oh cool.

Vita's saved.

brendude13 said:
Oh cool.

Vita's saved.

??

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I hope they release Mario 3D this christmas, but 2013 is the "year of Luigi" so I don't think they're going to release a main Mario game in the year of Luigi...

axumblade said:
People seem more concerned over Nintendo's 3rd party support than anything else. I don't think anybody has ever been legitimately concerned with Nintendo 1st party.

I'm glad Nintendo have Platinum Games and Monolith working with them though. I'm really excited to see what comes of Bayonetta 2 and X.

well to be fair monolith is first party since nintendo owns them 

Its funny for my first ever thread on here (even tho i've been around nearly 6 years) it was going to be an almost identical thread to this one. You beat me to it. I'm personally stoked with the Wii U. I have NintendoLand, NSMBU, ZombiU, Assassins Creed 3, Batman and Darksiders 2. I'm also getting:

Lego City Undercover
Yarn Yoshi
Wind Waker HD
Bayonetta 2
Watch Dogs
Pikmin 3
RE Revelations

All before the end of this year. Thats 13 Wii U games in the first 13 months of the consoles launch without even considering unannounced games coming out this year. 1 purchase-worthy game, per month? Yes please. This thing is a huge success for me and i really can't wait for the ball to get rolling on sales and more people who are undecided or on the fence about the console, jump in and play it. I couldn't be happier with the Wii U unless the Virtual Console hurried up and they churn-out the VC re-releases nice and quick. E3 is going to be massive.