By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - For those who doubt about Wii U's future; List of Awesome games (UPDATE: fanmade Wii U trailer)

itsyounghavok said:
I always wondered why Nintendo got so much hate. It has a great slate for this year both 1st party and 3rd party. Wiifit U will push units, as will Pikmin 3 and Zelda. By the holidays nintendo will have an arsenal while the other guys are just entering the warzone. When MK8 drops we all know it will sell truck loads as it has since the Cube days

It has since the SNES days when it was first released. As of now it sells more than truck loads. It's Ninty biggest Gun(franchise) and it will save the Wii u for sure.

Around the Network
AshKetchum1992 said:
I hope they release Mario 3D this christmas, but 2013 is the "year of Luigi" so I don't think they're going to release a main Mario game in the year of Luigi...

Your probably right. I don't see the next 3D Mario, or Mario Kart releasing this year like everyone thinks. I see them being released Spring 2014

RolStoppable said:
newwil7l said:
AshKetchum1992 said:
I hope they release Mario 3D this christmas, but 2013 is the "year of Luigi" so I don't think they're going to release a main Mario game in the year of Luigi...

Your probably right. I don't see the next 3D Mario, or Mario Kart releasing this year like everyone thinks. I see them being released Spring 2014

So what do you think will be the big Wii U holiday title then?

Smash Bros.

Multi-plats won't sell well.

newwil7l said:
RolStoppable said:
newwil7l said:
AshKetchum1992 said:

Smash Bros.

NOT A CHANCE!

Around the Network
POE said:
newwil7l said:
RolStoppable said:
newwil7l said:
AshKetchum1992 said:

Smash Bros.

NOT A CHANCE!

Why not?

newwil7l said:
POE said:

NOT A CHANCE!

Why not?

The others two will have playable demos at E3, SSB only pics.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
newwil7l said:
POE said:

NOT A CHANCE!

Why not?

Exactly, the game is far from done.

POE said:
Pavolink said:

Exactly, the game is far from done.

And we have to consider Sakurai's hand problem.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

MK needs to release during the holidays. Like NEEDS to. 3D Mario is still dang important of course, but MK is an absolute necessity.

Everything else is just a bonus.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)