By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - For those who doubt about Wii U's future; List of Awesome games (UPDATE: fanmade Wii U trailer)

I was concerned about Nintendos missing third party support - but then I picked up Dead Space 3 and Crysis 3 for 17 bucks each and I remembered why I don't care about third party games on Wii U.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

Despite the doom and gloom and the hate, I have always had nothing but confidence in the Wii U. Just like with the 3DS, I say "Wait until Christmas".

There's going to be mindblowing software--I don't even think it's one of the games in the OP--that will silence all critics. That's how Nintendo do.

I like this thread, it is just the title that was not necessary. Anyway, as you claim, there's a lot of different games coming and library seems like it will be pretty good in a year or two more when those games get released.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Need for Speed: Most Wanted U

Disney Infinity

Sniper Elite V2

Just a few notable games that are missing from the OP.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

I'll have Pikmin 3, Rayman, Wind Waker HD, Lego City, Bayonetta, Wonderful 101, Yarn Yoshi, Project Cars, Watch Dogs & Resident Evil.

Who says Nintendo fans don't support 3rd parties!!!

Lots of good games to look forward to eventually.

Around the Network

Wii u is a new gamecube so nothing will help Wii U Sony hasn't announced the launch line up how do you know ps4 dosn't have good games

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Those are all good and much-needed games. But not really system sellers.

I LOVE ICELAND!

small44 said:

Wii u is a new gamecube so nothing will help Wii U Sony hasn't announced the launch line up how do you know ps4 dosn't have good games

I don't think anybody mentioned Sony.  This isn't an attack on anybody.  This thread is just saying that the Wii U will be okay because it will have great games in the future.  No need to turn this thread into anything more than that.

small44 said:

I don't think anybody mentioned Sony.  This isn't an attack on anybody.  This thread is just saying that the Wii U will be okay because it will have great games in the future.  No need to turn this thread into anything more than that.

*edit*--I didn't read every post.  Looks like someone DID attack the PS4.  Sorry. 

small44 said:

why do you think they do?

nintendo have plenty of games and people say most of them are crap or wont help boost sales. why do you think sony will have better games that will boost ps4 sales?