By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - For those who doubt about Wii U's future; List of Awesome games (UPDATE: fanmade Wii U trailer)

Pikmin and W101 look great!

Around the Network
Buckwheat said:
Zelda is the only one of these games that will push sales of the console. I wouldn't even list 3rd party games if you are trying to prove a point. Games like Watch Dogs will probably sell better on the PS4 or Nextbox.

I'm trying to show the diversity of games on the Wii U (most exclusives). Those games are ment for all types of gamers and pretty good. They aren't all from Nintendo side, one of the main complaints about Nintendo consoles and its games. If Nintendo keeps up like this, they may create a great market on Wii U. Third party won't sell more on Wii U, but they won't sell bad (I hope). Wii U will be some kind of Gamecube 2 with better third party support.

I understand, but no one is going to play any of these games unless Nintendo can find a way to boost sales fo the console.

Predicting that Second Son (PS4) will outsell Titanfall (XOne) in lifetime sales.  Click here for sales comparison thread.

Still kinda concerned at the fact that we know nothing about the "true" system sellers.

We should know something by E3 I guess.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Same was said of N64, and Gamecube, yet none saved them. Nintendo has a lot of work ahead of them. Hope not just for great list of games, but overall better support overall by them

Around the Network

I always wondered why Nintendo got so much hate. It has a great slate for this year both 1st party and 3rd party. Wiifit U will push units, as will Pikmin 3 and Zelda. By the holidays nintendo will have an arsenal while the other guys are just entering the warzone. When MK8 drops we all know it will sell truck loads as it has since the Cube days

Games are fun.

Cool list

But Im probably most excited for the new SSB

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Great list BUT -and this is a huge J.LO but-

If Nintendo plans to spread out 5 great games over the next 5 years like they did with the Wii and expect hardware sales they are in for a surprise.

I mean those are great games but I barely see a system seller in the not too distant future future.

On top of that Nintendo promised mutliplat support we are not getting. And i am saying that as a possible costumer; can't play Rising or Dead space 3 on the WiiU and i probably have to wait for like a good couple of years for Zelda or "X"...

Thank you, at long last a pro WiiU thread. So many great games on the horizon and a couple of surprises too (Watch dogs/Splinter Cell). WiiU has the potential to dethrone GameCube as my all time fave Nintendo console, i really rate it highly.

Well, the Gamecube had the best games ever and it didn't help it one bit. If Nintendo want's the Wii U to be successful they gotta stop acting like they can survive on their exclusives alone, every console needs 3rd party support if it wants to compete in this industry.

What made the Wii successful are the casuals thanks to the Wiimote. Without the casuals backing Nintendo this time, Wii U will be another Gamecube for Nintendo (I sure hope not). .

Let's hope Nintendo wakes up and starts doing the right thing for their fans.