By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - For those who doubt about Wii U's future; List of Awesome games (UPDATE: fanmade Wii U trailer)

Except for Zelda and the new "Xenoblade" i don't care at all.
I really want a golden WiiU Special Edition with a Zelda Bundle.
3rd Party will be bought on either PC or PS4 for me

Most people will buy transition games like WatchDogs on PS360,PC or wait for PS4/Nextbox Versions.
They won't buy a WiiU for games you can get on other systems especially if they are cheaper/available or better.
The WiiU has for those games no real reason.

Bayonetta 2 will someday get a port - Bayonetta 2 SIGMA or so.And if not - In 7 years this game will still be nice to play and a WiiU down to 100€ or playable on PC with an emulator.

You can't deny the fact the WiiU hasn't the big surprise announced people would jump out of the window to get a WiiU as fast as possible.
PS4 on the other side for example has a big catch with its immense graphical power and how much they push compared to games right now.People are excited especially those who don't have a gaming PC right now and see information like "OMG the PS4 is a developerfriendy master piece" from 3rd Party and how they ALL jack off over that console while some already start to ignore the WiiU.NextBox will probably somehow to be able to catch the people too.
The Games with the Big and new impressive Engines are going to miss the WiiU.
3rd Party and their new engines will sell the consoles and the ones with the most impressive ones already don't care anymore or don't see those engines working well if they want to push the PS4Nextbox.

Around the Network

i would only play like 2 of those

Those games are awesome, but for this year the most important Nintendo games are:

Wii Fit U
Wii Sport U
Wii party U
Mario kart
The rest

If these don't get the sales-ball rolling, Wii U is not gonna be very succesfull.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Nintendo has been pushed around quite a lot lately. They've been called: The Doomed, the stupid, the unpopular, the not selling as much as previous consoles. But... this year, at E3, Nintendo will come off the ground, out of the dark shadows of doom, ready to kick butt.

I'm calling it now, Nintendo will show us games that we, as Nintendo fans and gamers in general, would have thought would never exist. Everybody is talking about how impressive the PS4 is. Everybody is talking about how it's the creative console. And developers all around are in extreme doubt of Nintendo. But the company has been there before. Gamecube, DS, Wii, 3DS, they've been through this point of a new console release. What matters is what games will come out and as we all know Nintendo's first parties are the finest there are. This year's E3 will be very interesting to say the least.

Once the games start hitting again in March, things will get exciting. Sales will probably also start to increase. This year coming the amount of quality will be crazy. Personally, I want WWHD, Watch Dogs and Mario3D for sure. AC4 is a likely and X is a definite whenever it comes. Other games like W101, B2 and Pikmin will have to fight for the rest of my dollars. There will be more excellent games than I have time.

Around the Network

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem if that game turns out good id probably consider getting one.

YukanaSenix said:

Except for Zelda and the new "Xenoblade" i don't care at all.

Bayonetta 2 will someday get a port - Bayonetta 2 SIGMA or so.And if not - In 7 years this game will still be nice to play and a WiiU down to 100€ or playable on PC with an emulator.

I don't understand this at all. This list shows wonderful games. If you don't buy Nintendo consoles for third party games (which I understand) then what type of games do you want on Nintendo-consoles? What type of games do you want from Nintendo?

Bayonetta 2 won't get a port, it is published by Nintendo. Nintendo decides if Bayonetta 2 goes to the competition (VERY unlikely).

You're right that Nintendo didn't give the 'wow-factor' to most gamers, but the point of buying a console is for its games, not the graphics. Yes the PS4 has some amazing next-gen graphics, but why buy it for the boring games is has announced right now? People already praising the PS4 like it's Jesus or something, but is hasn't really shown an impressive line-up at all...

All great games and I'm sure WiiU owners will enjoy them. Just don't expect any of these (maybe Lego City) to boost sales any.

LilChicken22 said:

I don't understand this at all. This list shows wonderful games. If you don't buy Nintendo consoles for third party games (which I understand) then what type of games do you want on Nintendo-consoles? What type of games do you want from Nintendo?

Bayonetta 2 won't get a port, it is published by Nintendo. Nintendo decides if Bayonetta 2 goes to the competition (VERY unlikely).

You're right that Nintendo didn't give the 'wow-factor' to most gamers, but the point of buying a console is for its games, not the graphics. Yes the PS4 has some amazing next-gen graphics, but why buy it for the boring games is has announced right now? People already praising the PS4 like it's Jesus or something, but is hasn't really shown an impressive line-up at all...

I think Sony has a relatively small but loud fan base that is present in these forums. The majority of gamers was not overhelmed by the Sony PS4 presentation.

Some of these Wii U games will bost sales (like Lego City or Zelda) immediately, but the whole bunch of these games will almost force gamers to buy the Wii U. The real boost in sales will arrive with Mario Kart, Smash Bros und 3D Mario.

By the way: The Wii U of Watch Dogs will look much like the PS4 one, the work for the PS360 version has not began yet, so I think the PS360 will arrive later than the PS4/PC/Wii U/Xbox3 version.

I'm getting monster hunter, and I want Lego city undercover. As for future releases im waiting for Mario kart U, project cars looks good too