By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - For those who doubt about Wii U's future; List of Awesome games (UPDATE: fanmade Wii U trailer)

LilChicken22 said:
AlphaCielago said:
Dude, you totally stole my thread.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156309&page=1#

Sorry if you think that. My purpose with this thread is to show great upcoming games (not their releasedate) in a more clarifying way and explain why Wii U isn't doomed. I also showed games that may interest core-gamers, instead of showing Wii Fit U.

No worries man, my thread is just used for people to see what games are coming up for the Wii U (except for shovelware). 

Despite that, to be on topic, I will have to say that the Wii U has shown me a handful of games that I really want to play. They range from Lego City to Bayonetta, from X to WWHD and from Watch Dogs  to Disney Infinity (Although I'm unsure about this one).

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
and most of those games are multiplat >_>

You failed.

Because 9 of those games are exclusives.

Last time I checked, 9 out of 17 is the majority.

And he also mentioned Mario Kart & Mario 3D & Smash Bros., which makes 20 or so games with a minimum of 12 of them Exclusives to the Wii U.

Haven't really been fussed aboutthe WiiU - WHen i heard Bayonetta 2 was exclusive it made me think, But since then its just been off the radar. Now... I aint going to lie - The list above is good enough for me to buy a WiiU - this list has made me change my mind and i'm thinking of picking one up.

Systems owned
Vectrex, Master System, Nes, Megadrive 1 + 2, Mega CD, Super Nintendo, Jaguar, Saturn, Playstation, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, WII 
Handhelds: Game gear, game boy, Lynx 1, Lynx 2, Gameboy Advance, Neo Geo Pocket Colour, PS Vita, Ds Lite, 3DS, 
All the ones in read were/are my favourite.

GuerrillaGamesX2 said:
Tachikoma said:
GuerrillaGamesX2 said:
This reminds me of PS3 fans from 2007. Lol.

Only with less of them, lol

Yeah, and in this sad reality, there is no light at the end of the tunnel...

3D Mario, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Zelda, "X", Bayonetta 2, Yarn Yoshi, etc seem like a pretty considerable light at the end of the tunnel to me. Now if only we knew how long the tunnel was...

brendude13 said:
curl-6 said:
^ Give the Vita time, once it inevitably gets a Monster Hunter game, it will explode in Japan.

I'm not sure whether it's a question of if or when.

It's a question of when.

This is Portcom we're talking about; they brought monster hunter to the damn 360 for crying out loud. (And the PS2, Wii, Wii U, PS3, PSP, 3DS...) I just can't see them passing up the chance to score some easy money by porting MH4 to the Vita.

If anyone wants to, I'm keen to make a bet on it.

Around the Network

That is a good list there OP. However, there are going to be far FAR bigger games to come to Wii U than those.

Mario Kart, 3D Mario, Smash Bros., whatever Retro (and possibly even Monster Games) are working on, the next big Zelda, etc. etc.

There is PLENTY of great games in store for Wii U's future, and anyone who has ever honestly doubted that is either a troll or at least a tad bit of a moron.

DevilRising said:
That is a good list there OP. However, there are going to be far FAR bigger games to come to Wii U than those.

Mario Kart, 3D Mario, Smash Bros., whatever Retro (and possibly even Monster Games) are working on, the next big Zelda, etc. etc.

There is PLENTY of great games in store for Wii U's future, and anyone who has ever honestly doubted that is either a troll or at least a tad bit of a moron.

Thank you! I think Wii U gets so many doomed-threads because we all forget what games are already announced for it (and this doens't even include ''''''milking'''''' Mario or Zelda-games).

I made a fanmade Wii U trailer of those games with music and videos ofcourse! GO CHECK OP.

curl-6 said:
brendude13 said:
curl-6 said:
^ Give the Vita time, once it inevitably gets a Monster Hunter game, it will explode in Japan.

I'm not sure whether it's a question of if or when.

It's a question of when.

This is Portcom we're talking about; they brought monster hunter to the damn 360 for crying out loud. (And the PS2, Wii, Wii U, PS3, PSP, 3DS...) I just can't see them passing up the chance to score some easy money by porting MH4 to the Vita.

If anyone wants to, I'm keen to make a bet on it.

LOL. Didn't know that. I agree, it's a question of when.