By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why don't you support your beloved Nintendo?

Deyon said:
spurgeonryan said:
To hard to quote on my kindle. You can quote for me.

It will be my pleasure.

Jumpin said:
spurgeonryan said:
Because Nintendo is for Religious people and it is a Proven fact that Religious people are not as financially stable as athiest. So Nintendo fans just do not have enough money to purchase tho se games twice.

I'd be interested in seeing this "proof."

See Jay520's thread on all Nintendo owners are religious. Then see my bank account.

I'm a Athiest and I am lucky to just afford 1 $40 game a month and several eShop games during the same month.

I have to use my small savings to get a around $400 VIZIO Smart 3D HD TV (1080p, 42 inch, 120 refresh rate, 60 Hz) and $350 Wii U later this year....and there's Tax, and I need Lego City Wii U before I get the prequel on the 3DS so I can save 3D for last.

Around the Network

I don't know about the Wii U but I'm loving the games I bought for my 3DS.

I'm a massive Nintendo fan but all my mates play COD on Xbox and aren't interested in Nintendo. Half the reason I play COD is to chat with my mates.

Deyon said:

Nintendo fans whine about 3rd party developers not supporting the Wii U and act like the 3rd party devs hate Nintendo and wants them to fail, which is not true at all.

If you love Nintendo so much why don't you support it by buying 3rd party games on the Wii U instead of getting them on different consoles? .

Every Nintendo fan who bought CoD or Assassin's Creed 3 on the PS3/Xbox360 should've bought those games on the Wii U, but that didn't happen and now you're blaming the developers for not wanting to make games on a console they won't get any money from.

why there are not 70m sales of AC or Cod  for each ps3 and 360? not everyone like those games. 

Cod is a mutipayer game, no body buys it for the campaign, why would someone buy CoD for a console with 0 friends, than a console with 5 friends?

lets make this conversation with watch dogs, lets see if the ps4/720 has more sales than ps3/360

pezus said:

CoD certainly does not fall under that definition

I know I've said it somewhere before on these threads, but I'll say it again. Call of Duty is the McDonald's of the modern game industry. It has very little substance or real value, but a hell of a lot of people consume it anyway.

I'm sorry if you're a fan of the series, and if so, good for you. If you enjoy them (as many I personally know do), well that's fine. BUT, thing is, even if I were INTO FPS, and INTO "realistic war" FPS games, I still wouldn't buy CoD, for the simple fact that I'm not going to waste $60 on a game with a 5 hour single player campaign. It's a well known fact that most of the development effort goes into building the multiplayer modes, which is what most people who buy those games buy them for anyway. That's not exactly "high quality". If people enjoy it, great. But I can think of a hell of a lot of games/franchises that top the high quality list before I'd ever even consider mentioning CoD. Just saying.

Around the Network

Well, I've got the third-party games on it that I wanted--Scribblenauts and Zombi U so far, as well as downloads of Trine 2 and a couple others. I haven't bought AC3 on any system, I already own Mass Effect 3 and Batman, etc. I'm not going to buy these games JUST to support devs putting their games on the system--made that mistake with Zack and Wiki on the Wii. I will buy the games I want, and if they happen to have Wii U versions, that's great.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."