By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why don't you support your beloved Nintendo?

Looks at 3DS, 100% of retail games are 1st party

Looks at WiiU,100% of retail games are 1st party

Holy crap I'm part of the problem.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

seriously AC mediocre? da fuc lol. id play a story driven sandbox over a guy that jumps on mushrooms anyday

Jumpin said:
fordy said:
Are you saying this is how your own beloved brand got sales? With people putting up with mediocre 3rd party titles and buying them anyway? You REALLY should be demanding something better from them....

Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty are not mediocre titles. Do you even know what mediocre means?

what...

I have lots of the 3rd party WiiU launch games. and i will continue to buy them if 3rd parties release them.

radiantshadow92 said:
seriously AC mediocre? da fuc lol. id play a story driven sandbox over a guy that jumps on mushrooms anyday

I wouldn't say AC is mediocre, I would say it is bad, as in completely unfun. But I've only played through the first part of ACII, maybe the other ones are better.

Around the Network

I'd support Nintendo more if they made another awesome Starfox game. I mean come on, hurry it up already.

Because I have better things to do.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Mr.Y said:
radiantshadow92 said:

I wouldn't say AC is mediocre, I would say it is bad, as in completely unfun. But I've only played through the first part of ACII, maybe the other ones are better.

maybe ur fucking nuts xd

Its not Nintendo gamers fault as to why third party games suck on their consoles. it's Nintendo's fault, they could've kept up their relationship with third parties by keeping their tech up and holding back devs less. Sony and Microsoft give devs free reign, but during the SNES era when Nintendo had control, they controlled the third parties because their competition was comparatively weak. That kind of control can only last for so long. Gamers who wanted third parties switched to Playstation or the Xbox for third parties and their respective first party. Its as simple as that.

NOTICE: ITS NINTENDOS FAULT THE WII U WILL NOT GET THE THIRD PARTY GAMES IT SHOULD HAVE. THEY MADE THE WII U TOO WEAK AND I TOLD EVERYONE THIS WOULD BE THE CASE.

Also, anyone who expects COD to be huge on Nintendo is kind of lost.

I do not have much funds for gaming. So with my limited funds, I would rather play it safe knowing that I will get the best experience.

Ironically, Nintendo's games are so good that it hurts third party sales. :P