By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why don't you support your beloved Nintendo?

Nintendo fans whine about 3rd party developers not supporting the Wii U and act like the 3rd party devs hate Nintendo and wants them to fail, which is not true at all.

If you love Nintendo so much why don't you support it by buying 3rd party games on the Wii U instead of getting them on different consoles? .

Every Nintendo fan who bought CoD or Assassin's Creed 3 on the PS3/Xbox360 should've bought those games on the Wii U, but that didn't happen and now you're blaming the developers for not wanting to make games on a console they won't get any money from.

Around the Network
Deyon said:

Nintendo fans whine about 3rd party developers not supporting the Wii U and act like the 3rd party devs hate Nintendo and wants them to fail, which is not true at all.

If you love Nintendo so much why don't you support it by buying 3rd party games on the Wii U instead of getting them on different consoles? .

Every Nintendo fan should've bought CoD and Assassin's Creed 3 on the Wii U, but that didn't happen and now you're blaming the developers for not wanting to make games on a console they won't get any money from.

you can't expect every nintendo fan to buy these game. Maybe it's not their type of game, maybe they dont have the money or maybe they dont have a wii u yet. Please don't generalize.

Answer : I bought a Wii. I bought 3rd party games but they were average (apart MHTri). Then, the nothingness.

/endthread

Honestly, there is no reason for me to buy 3rd party games for Nintendo console when I can get them on other consoles. I honestly believe if Nintendo would of have some type of Achievements/Trophies system they will get a bigger sale from 3rd parties.

I think a lot of the Nintendo fans on this site support Nintendo. I just think it's the casual gamers that are holding the sales back. Mostly out of confusion.

For the most part, most of us forum dwellers are well informed.

Now if you're talking about third party games that are also multiplat on the PS360. That is not powerful enough to convince people to purchase a Wii U to begin with. Nintendo has something more powerful than third party, that is first party power. What Wii U needs right now is a great line of first party games to support sales of both consoles and software. When that is established, Nintendo will achieve a higher consumer base that can in turn lead to third party support.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
mii-gamer said:

you can't expect every nintendo fan to buy these game. Maybe it's not their type of game, maybe they dont have the money or maybe they dont have a wii u yet. Please don't generalize.

Those are the 2 most popular/biggest franchises this gen, if Nintendo fans don't want them i don't know what they want.

If there are proper ports, the people you're talking about often do support them. The problem is that there are too few proper ports and too few supporters, which hinders progress.

Buy games you may not even want or like, to support a company that is letting you down in terms of games you DO like?
Silly goose.

People don't buy nintendo consoles for third party titles, they buy it for Mario, Zelda and so on.

Well, i did buy them

Deyon said:
mii-gamer said:

Those are the 2 most popular/biggest franchises this gen, if Nintendo fans don't want them i don't know what they want.

Not everyone has the same taste, i don't think it is right to generalize. Personally i have both so i am doing my part. But im not going hold it against other people, simply people have the choice to buy whatever they want. If 3rd parties drop support, i guess i have to accept it, it is out of my control. But i would like to have more 3rd party on the wii u, but the chances of that isn't looking too good.