By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why don't you support your beloved Nintendo?

Fixed the OP so you people could stop misunderstanding me. And PLEASE stop quoting the OP!!!

Around the Network
fordy said:
Are you saying this is how your own beloved brand got sales? With people putting up with mediocre 3rd party titles and buying them anyway? You REALLY should be demanding something better from them....

Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty are not mediocre titles. Do you even know what mediocre means?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

The only Nintendo fans who you have ever seen whine about 3rd parties are internet users. Since they're such a small population, it is quite possible they most of them bought the 3rd party games you mentioned; they just weren't capable of buying them in any noticeable quantities.

I have done my part. Most of the games on my 3DS are third-party.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

crissindahouse said:
Kaizar said:

Actually, recently a lot of Wii U owners have purchased Assassin's Creed 3 for like $40 in the eShop, and have already downloaded it in 6 to 8 hours per Console.

And COD on Wii U is the only HD version outside of PC, plus it does 5 players, so the sales will get at least decent in time.

the wii u version is also only 880x720. source is digital foundry.

As long as its at least 720x720, then it's HD, specifically 720p in this case.

I'm pretty sure.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
fordy said:
Are you saying this is how your own beloved brand got sales? With people putting up with mediocre 3rd party titles and buying them anyway? You REALLY should be demanding something better from them....

Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty are not mediocre titles. Do you even know what mediocre means?

Mediocre means not very good, so it's subjective by nature. Since this thread is about Nintendo fans, it makes sense to look at those games from the perspective of Nintendo fans. In which case, most may agree that those are mediocre titles, considering the foundation of those two games are nearly complete opposite of what Nintendo strives for.

Jay520 said:
The only Nintendo fans who you have ever seen whine about 3rd parties are internet users. Since they're such a small population, it is quite possible they most of them bought the 3rd party games you mentioned; they just weren't capable of buying them in any noticeable quantities.

Here's your answer.

Last time I checked, vgchartz and others don't track Digital sales.

I love how you stereotype all Nintendo fans for not buying third party software.

I've bought dozens of third party titles on Nintendo hardware over the years. Yet they still shit on Nintendo and its fans. I've held up my end of the bargain, now it's time for them to hold up theres.

Jumpin said:
fordy said:

Absolute fact of the matter, 3rd parties would LOVE to match Nintendo's sales for 1st party titles, but refuse to match for quality. That's why 3rd party titles are generay highlighted for their mediocrity on a system with software that severely outclasses their attempts. 

Jay520 said:
Jumpin said:
fordy said:

Mediocre means not very good, so it's subjective by nature. Since this thread is about Nintendo fans, it makes sense to look at those games from the perspective of Nintendo fans. In which case, most may agree that those are mediocre titles.

What are you basing this on?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.