By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vita price dropped to $199 (both Wifi & 3G models). FFX HD shown, release date to be announced soon.

Thoughts?

Vita is saved 130 31.10%

Won't do much 76 18.18%

Short lived boost 95 22.73%

Will increase baseline sales a little 117 27.99%

Total:418

I guess they must be phasing out the 3G version since it's the same price, maybe mine will be worth a lot!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

What retailers are selling the 3G Vita for $199 in the US? Because that's a fantastic deal. Amazon's discounted price is $284.99.

Also, love it when people look at screen shots of a low resolution stream and complain about the game. Makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

NiKKoM said:

So FFX

meh?

The only reason I was looking forward to Final Fantasy X HD was because I would get to play the extra content of the International Version. While the HD version doesn't look all that better than the PS2 game, I honestly don't care about it.

Now, my only fear is that it might release only on the Vita which would suck oh so terribly.

Signature goes here!

The Vita's problem was never the price. It is and still remains to be the games.

BasilZero said:
pezus said:
So why is it taking Square Enix years to do this FFX HD thing? It took Sony Santa Monica a few weeks to do GoW 1+2 HD...

FFversusXIII, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy V iOS/android, Final Fantasy VI iOS/android, Final Fantasy IX PC, Xenogears 2, Parasite Eve 4, Seiken Densetsu 5, Dragon Quest XI Online for iOS/Android, Final Fantasy Dissidia for iOS/Android, Final Fantasy All the Bravest v.1.01 for iOS exclusive.

Don't forget porting The Last Remnant.

Around the Network
qmoney88 said:
Hope there's a legacy program as well for early adopters, but I doubt it

Price-cut it's only official in Japan, where it's been more than a year since launch, probably not happening.

NiKKoM said:

So FFX

meh?

That can't be HD.. right??

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

So what new games where announced in Playstation Direct?

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Nothing lol

16 GB memory card, probably.