By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Meeting Live Stream -Feb 20th 23:00 GMT (Ended)

z101 said:
Woah!!!!! PS4 has Racer and Shooter!!!!!!!!

So basically Sony says buy PS4 because it is like PS3 but with better graphics?

Woah!!!!! You said this already!!!!!!!

Around the Network

No price announcement? I hope they learned their lesson from the 599$ PS3.

I feel the conference lacking in games and showings of the console itself

Wat? Its over?
But...but... WHERE IS THE FUCKING PS4? I wanna see

what a great conference, sonys E3 will be better than the others

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

they should have showed it already, you know it's gonna be leaked before E3

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

10 on 10. Bravo Sony.

No console shown, no Last Guardian but it was confirmed how amazing nextgen graphics will look like (KZ4, Watch_dogs, Deep Down).

8GB unified fast RAM, phenomenal KZ4 graphics and Deep Down by Capcom were the happy surprises.

Too bad they didn't show the console itself pff

Personal Note: The Lack of BC hurts my decision (If I remember correctly they said the ps4 will not have native ps3 backword comparability, but eventually play PS1-3 with Gaikai future.), overall great stuff announced, could have used a slightly better presentation, and I am hyped.

Given I know everyone will eat what I say alive, so see you guys around, until E3 bye! :P
I might read what you guys say! :P

Anyways goodbye for now, take care. Also MUGEN and TheProf, you two are awesome.