By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Meeting Live Stream -Feb 20th 23:00 GMT (Ended)

axumblade said:
Did they just announce a console without showing the actual console nor price?

Not announcing price was expected, however not showing the console is a big bummer.

Anyway, it was a very good conference, tons of games and new IPs.

Around the Network

Not gunna lie I think Killzone was the best looking

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

$699.99 price confirmed!

So, it's over, and I can honestly say I'm underwhelmed. Prolly won't be picking this up day one. Year 2 or 3 purchase confirmed, just like PS3. First Wii U, now PS4, prolly MS next, this next gen ain't shaping up to be all that big of a leap. Prettier versions of what we already have doesn't exactly tickle my fancy.

I'm the result of someone exclusively playing Final Fantasy XI from the PS2 release till 2010, and only stopping for small bouts of catch up. 

3DS Friend Code: Tate - Uh.. stuff happened... I need to get a new 3DS 

Switch FC: SW-3272-7705-6029

If you add me, please let me know so I can add you back. =D

FFXI Character: Formally Tatewaki of Cerberus, Now Arngrim Of Sylph.  Retired forever. ; ;

FFXIV Character: Tate Raken of Hyperion

All time favorite game: Chrono Trigger. 

All time favorite Manga: One piece... Followed by Ranma 1/2. 

To much social focus, do not want. Guess I'll build a new PC.

Around the Network

So, console and price at E3.

Well seems like Vita will get a second life.

The question for all of us here on Vgchartz however is: What will ps3 slaes look like now?

Kresnik said:
Holiday 2013.

I had it on 240p for the last few minutes (the stream was messing up) so that 2013 looked like 2019... lol. xD

are you fucking serious? where is the console?

Aj_habfan said:
Not sure why people expected more announcements, gotta save something for E3 and don't want to kill the PS3 just yet.

Exactly. Calm down guys. I, for one, was thoroughly pleased with this meeting. PS4 confirmed for 2013 was more than enough.