By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Meeting Live Stream -Feb 20th 23:00 GMT (Ended)

At the end of that video it said PS4 coming Holiday 2013. So definitely a big E3 reveal.

Around the Network

Damn I was wrong, no SSM or Naughty Dog

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Did we actually see the PS4 running? or was it on dev PC? This shit best not be 600 dollars again is all I know since it looks promising so far.

They are not showing the console? :(

I'm disappointed sniff

z101 said:
Woah!!!!! PS4 has Racer and Shooter!!!!!!!!

So basically Sony says buy PS4 because it is like PS3 but with better graphics?

haha you finally understand!!

Around the Network

PS4 coming Holiday 2013! CONFIRMED!

Fantastic presentation..showed much more than I expected for a reveal. The only downside was SE segment. Even in that they claimed a new FF is in the making and will be at E3

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Im happy with that show :D

Fall 2013, been saying it for like 2 years now, and now everyone agrees. Sheesh people, sheesh.

Not sure why people expected more announcements, gotta save something for E3 and don't want to kill the PS3 just yet.

dahuman said:
No price? =_=;

I have a feeling they might wait until they know if investors are on board so they have the $$ available to sell this at a loss.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)