By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will You Be Getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf? (If Not, What's Up With You?!)

Tagged games:

NintendoPie said:
dsgrue3 said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

WTF is Animal Crossing?  Sounds like a little kid's game.

Looks like one too. WTF?

Why would you think it looks like a kids game? Because it's really colorful, cute (hey, those animals are very cute), or different? Sheesh.

Childlike characters, colorful, cute animals, no violence, simple concept.

Around the Network
dsgrue3 said:

No violence? Please tell me you're trying to troll me...?

I'm thinking about it but i'm not too sure just yet. To be honest I havn't payed much attention to it since the release has always seemed so far away.

I'm going to start watching it though. I actually had a fair amount of fun with the DS one. To the people who aren't sure/never heard of Animal Crossing it's actually pretty addictive. I didn't think I would like it either, but after playing it for awhile I just kept wanting to get more furniture and slowly pay of the debt that I owed to the dude who bought me a house lol.

It's a more casual game, but it's a good casual game. Not shovelware or anything, it totally has it's merits. Also, check this out for laughs.

NintendoPie said:
dsgrue3 said:

No violence? Please tell me you're trying to troll me...?

Does it have violence?

UnitSmiley said:

I'm thinking about it but i'm not too sure just yet. To be honest I havn't payed much attention to it since the release has always seemed so far away.

I'm going to start watching it though. I actually had a fair amount of fun with the DS one. To the people who aren't sure/never heard of Animal Crossing it's actually pretty addictive. I didn't think I would like it either, but after playing it for awhile I just kept wanting to get more furniture and slowly pay of the debt that I owed to the dude who bought me a house lol.

It's a more casual game, but it's a good casual game. Not shovelware or anything, it totally has it's merits. Also, check this out for laughs.

HAHAHA that was funny

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

I am thinking will download it in the next year as seems like good title for that.

axumblade said:

The only thing you need to know is the Tom Nook is a crook. -.-

And that no village is complete unless you have Lucky in it.

Best next door neighbour I ever had.

I'm waiting for this -

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

tbone51 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Yes Sir I am I should be getting my 3DS sometime within the next week or two.

you should pick up fire emblem also!

Oh I will that game looks amazing. 

NobleTeam360 said:
tbone51 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Yes Sir I am I should be getting my 3DS sometime within the next week or two.

you should pick up fire emblem also!

Oh I will that game looks amazing. 

The game is worth buying a 3DS over imo! $200 for the fire emblem bundle is a great deal!