By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will You Be Getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf? (If Not, What's Up With You?!)

Tagged games:

Otakumegane said:
I will, but not at launch. The date is seemingly set to overlap with Pikmin 3 and I need $$ for that.

Omfg i need that game! My most wanted game this and last year (b4 pokemon x/y was announced). I need Pikmin under my Control!

Around the Network

i played the GC one for months, i still have the save file
never played it again, so im definitely back to this franchise on the 3DS

Heck yes! I'll be getting it on the eShop too. Seems like AC would work well as a digital title, always being able to check up on your town and all.

axumblade said:
Only reason I haven't posted yet was because my name wasn't mentioned in the OP. -.-

Well... *edits title*... happier?

Yes Sir I am I should be getting my 3DS sometime within the next week or two.

Around the Network

No, no i will not, never cared for the series

NobleTeam360 said:
Yes Sir I am I should be getting my 3DS sometime within the next week or two.

you should pick up fire emblem also!

NintendoPie said:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf is coming (kinda) soon and I would like to know who all is getting the game! This is probably my most hyped game so far for the 3DS, I mean, they've been making us wait for it since E3 2011 (I think.) I've already pre-ordered the game. 

So, are you getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf? If you aren't, explain yourself!

Even longer.  They first showed screenshots and announced the game way back at E3 2010.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Screamapillar said:
NintendoPie said:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf is coming (kinda) soon and I would like to know who all is getting the game! This is probably my most hyped game so far for the 3DS, I mean, they've been making us wait for it since E3 2011 (I think.) I've already pre-ordered the game. 

So, are you getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf? If you aren't, explain yourself!

Even longer.  They first showed screenshots and announced the game way back at E3 2010.

I'll edit that in, thanks.

Will you be getting the game?

I have absolutely no interest in playing another Animal Crossing game as long as I live. The GameCube version was fun while it lasted, but I grew bored after a few months and that style of game is really something that no longer appeals to me.

If it's a game that has no over-arching "purpose" to it, like an end goal, or a finale of some kind, then I just completely lose interest and I no longer follow along with that game or pay any attention to it.

I haven't given a hoot about games like Animal Crossing in about ten years.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.