By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will You Be Getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf? (If Not, What's Up With You?!)

Tagged games:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf is coming (kinda) soon and I would like to know who all is getting the game! This is probably my most hyped game so far for the 3DS, I mean, they've been making us wait for it since E3 2010. I've already pre-ordered the game. 

So, are you getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf? If you aren't, explain yourself!

I <3 you, Axumblade.

Around the Network

no, but my bro will once we have a TripleDS

Bump!
Sheesh, it seems no one has ever heard of this game or something.

NintendoPie said:
Bump!

Calm down lol. Im getting it. I never played one so far so im willing to try this nintendo ip! Beside this game is shaping up to be a game thats gonna surpass 12mil lifetime! You wont be alone!

I've never heard of this game. If I had to guess I would say something about raising animals...?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
NintendoPie said:
Bump!

Calm down lol. Im getting it. I never played one so far so im willing to try this nintendo ip! Beside this game is shaping up to be a game thats gonna surpass 12mil lifetime! You wont be alone!

I know I won't be alone, it just seems that there aren't all too many Animal Crossing fans on here... :/

Have you seen the trailers for it, yet?

I will, but not at launch. The date is seemingly set to overlap with Pikmin 3 and I need $$ for that.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

NintendoPie said:
tbone51 said:
NintendoPie said:
Bump!

I know I won't be alone, it just seems that there aren't all too many Animal Crossing fans on here... :/

Have you seen the trailers for it, yet?

yeap a couple of months ago (japan ones). Seems like a nice relaxing ip (like Harvest Moon, Sims, etc). I've played every nintendo ip (released in NoA of course) and cant believed i miss this, i'll give it a try. Looks interesting. I like the whole LIFE type of gameplay (plays wen your not!) As for Sales, its on a major climb compared to AC WW which is a good sign!

yup. animal crossing is my favorite nintendo franchise :P

riderz13371 said:
I've never heard of this game. If I had to guess I would say something about raising animals...?

lmao no! Its like The Sims or Harvest Moon, a Casual Title!