By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Honours Dedicated Trophy Hunters with Congratulations

Tagged games:

Turkish said:

I have 55 platnums

That's too bad. Well, keep at it. Maybe one day you will have 61 and won't be such a noob scrub anymore.

Around the Network
nnodley said:

And your only level 16? I would have thought you would be over 20 with all those platinums. Must be harder to level up than I thought. I have somewhere around 1600 trophies and like 8 plats and I'm level 14 I think.

But, congrats. How hard is the killzone 3 plat, I never tried to get it.

Until lvl ~12 is fast... after that to level up you needs two or three full games platinums.

Killzone 3 is a lot easier than Killzone 2...

In the VGC Trophy League K2 is 4 stars and K3 2 stars... 5 stars is the max.

Still waiting on my congratz- do they send it to your psn email?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
Still waiting on my congratz- do they send it to your psn email?

Yeap.

ethomaz said:
nnodley said:

And your only level 16? I would have thought you would be over 20 with all those platinums. Must be harder to level up than I thought. I have somewhere around 1600 trophies and like 8 plats and I'm level 14 I think.

But, congrats. How hard is the killzone 3 plat, I never tried to get it.

Until lvl ~12 is fast... after that to level up you needs two or three full games platinums.

Killzone 3 is a lot easier than Killzone 2...

In the VGC Trophy League K2 is 4 stars and K3 2 stars... 5 stars is the max.

Wow, thanks for the info.  I didn't know it would take 2 or 3 games to go up and I didn't know about the Trophy League either.  Be sure to check it out.

Around the Network

Killzone 2 was a lot harder. About to obtain my 44th Platinum I believe with Ni No Kuni.

Bad idea. Either people didn't care enough to get the KZ3 platinum or it was too hard to get. Either way, I hope the devs learn from this. Was the game too boring? Did we set the difficulty too high? How does it compare to other first person shooters?

ethomaz said:

All my Platinums.

Good god! You are insane.

VGKing said:
Bad idea. Either people didn't care enough to get the KZ3 platinum or it was too hard to get. Either way, I hope the devs learn from this. Was the game too boring? Did we set the difficulty too high? How does it compare to other first person shooters?

I think the KZ3 multiplayer was the issue. A lot of people just played the game for the story and then sold it off. If they played multiplayer they could've easily recieved the platinum.

Man, if I wasn't broke in college I would have bought a PS3 a lot earlier and had way more plats. I have 21 in just over 2 years.

I wonder if anyone will care if I get a KZ3 plat in the future :(

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(