By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Honours Dedicated Trophy Hunters with Congratulations

Tagged games:

Well, in that case they are good lol. Even if they are five people the number is still impresive though.

Around the Network
michael_stutzer said:

It is a collaborative effort. They just play offline and sync trophies one by one. Sony limited the number of Ps3's that can be used with a single account to two though, so I don't know what they are doing lately.

I think Hakoom is legit. He is scary good at Mortal Kombat, so I can believe it, at least. There's a bunch of dudes called Duck360 who have (or had at one point) more trophies than he does, but they're open about the fact that they're a team.

Teams can now use two PS3s and two Vitas for trophies. I wonder what activation limits will happen once the PS4 launches. 2 more just for PS4?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

adriane23 said:
platformmaster918 said:
pezus said:
platformmaster918 said:
adriane23 said:
I always say I'm gonna get my first platinum trophy and never following through with it. One day though.

play walking dead and it's impossible not to get it lol

Too bad I played that on PC lol

If you get sly collection they're all incredibly easy as well

Heavy Rain and The Walking Dead are on my list. I have the Sly Collection, so maybe I'll give that platinum a go as well. Thanks!

Heavy Rain is easy you have to play through twice and do everything the exact opposite.  It may take more than that because there are a few different ending ones.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Where is my congratulations sony, you said there would be congratulations

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

im 2 trophies away in KZ3 but stuck on a stupid bronze....and I don't think id be such a trophy whore if it wasn't for my friends.

michael_stutzer said:
Well, in that case they are good lol. Even if they are five people the number is still impresive though.

For retail games it's infinite... just for PSN content is limited.

zero plats, why bother?

WOW!!!

Nice one ethomaz. KZ3 is hard to plat.

I have 31 plats counting PS3 + PSV. :D