By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Honours Dedicated Trophy Hunters with Congratulations

Tagged games:

WagnerPaiva said:
Arcturus said:
700k of 70 million would be 1%, not 0.01%

It has to be 0,01% of Killzone 3 players, not every PS3 owner. And in my opinion that is a very hard trophy man.

that is why we talk about it, even if they would say 0.01% of every ps3 owner it could be only 7k people with platinum.

but we have much less killzone players and psntrophies alone has ~25k players with the platinum tropy. so it looks even more wrong then.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Arcturus said:

Still doesn't add up though:

70M PSN Users * 0.01% = 7000 people. psnprofiles.com is currently showing 23,921 people with the Killzone 3 platinum.

0.01% of 70 million is 700k.

Edit - 70 million is my estimation I don't know how much PSN users exists.

The other theory is about the K3 Multiplayer only... you can got trophies with it and it was free sometime ago... so the number os sales here in VGC is way low than people that played the game (two or more guys can play the same copy too).

M.U.G.E.N said:
hehe I only have the All Stars Platinum..

this is smart marketing by Sony too...KZ4 incoming? ;)

PLEASE BE TRUE:

Just imagine dat KZ4.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

ethomaz said:

crissindahouse said:

0.01% of 70m is 7k.

even if they count every profile even of people who never played the game only 7k people could have the trophy.

it makes really no sense^^

So it's marketing lol

then we can be happy that this isn't microsoft marketing, neogaf would already have 100 sites of  "the cake is a lie" 

crissindahouse said:
but we have much less killzone players and psntrophies alone has ~25k players with the platinum tropy. so it looks even more wrong then.

Sure , sure, it is just a way of saying: YOU ARE AWESOME, WAY TO GO.

Of course is not acuratte, maybe it is 3,459659859868594985945898458%, who knows?

But I gotta say man, I have played the shit out of Killzone 3 and only got like 39% or so. You guys rock.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Barozi said:

lol I made maths without %... 70m x 0.01... so dummy lol

Euphoria14 said:
ethomaz said:

All my Platinums.

How do you guys have so much spare time? O_o

I have LBP and The Walking Dead plats. That's it.

I have 90 plats XD

WagnerPaiva said:
crissindahouse said:

Sure , sure, it is just a way of saying: YOU ARE AWESOME, WAY TO GO.

Of course is not acuratte, maybe it is 3,459659859868594985945898458%, who knows?

But I gotta say man, I have played the shit out of Killzone 3 and only got like 39% or so. You guys rock.

i fail to see the reason why it is "of course  not accurate"

crissindahouse said:

Them it IS acuratte man, whatever floats your boat. Peace.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
crissindahouse said:

Them it IS acuratte man, whatever floats your boat. Peace.

no it's just a lie which shows once more that there is no nice company lol