By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Honours Dedicated Trophy Hunters with Congratulations

Tagged games:

Arcturus said:

Still doesn't add up though:

70M PSN Users * 0.01% = 7000 people. psnprofiles.com is currently showing 23,921 people with the Killzone 3 platinum.

0.01% of 70 million is 700k.

Edit - 70 million is my estimation I don't know how much PSN users exists.

The other theory is about the K3 Multiplayer only... you can got trophies with it and it was free sometime ago... so the number os sales here in VGC is way low than people that played the game (two or more guys can play the same copy too).

Around the Network

WagnerPaiva said:

So, do you live in Brazil? Me too! Be my friend!

Sim... em são paulo capital... prazer te conhecer ... adicionado.

ethomaz said:
My hardest Platinum was WipEout HD BTW... I can't believe today I have all the luck to beat the Zico or even get Gold Medal in all tracks in Elite Difficult.

I will never do that again lol lol lol

Now, earning the platinum trophy for that game is not easy! I only managed to earn about 30% of all trophies before I gave up.

ethomaz said:

WagnerPaiva said:

So, do you live in Brazil? Me too! Be my friend!

Sim... em são paulo capital... prazer te conhecer ... adicionado.

Thanks dude! I live in Serra Negra - SP. Don´t talk in portuguese, they will ban you...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

ethomaz said:

Arcturus said:

70M PSN Users * 0.01% = 7000 people. psnprofiles.com is currently showing 23,921 people with the Killzone 3 platinum.

The other theory is about the K3 Multiplayer only... you can got trophies with it and it was free sometime ago... so the number os sales here in VGC is way low than people that played the game (two or more guys can play the same copy too).

700k of 70 million would be 1%, not 0.01%

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Augen said:

I am more impressed as you are from Brasil.  Brasillian I know told me games down there cost the equivalent of $100-$150.  I'd have to give up gaming if that were the case here.

A launch game today is R$149 (~US$75) but less than one year ago it was R$200 (~US$100).

I don't rember any game except limited or collection edition priced US$150 here.

Anyway I have 50 games with Platinum Trophy and I got 32... some game I paid R$40 (~US$20) like BioShock 1 and 2.

This conversation was a year ago, so makes since. Had something to do with taxes I think.  I see Brasil as a massive potential market for the industry as its economy and middle class grows.  Wish I has the funds to go there in Summer of 2014...

ethomaz said:

Arcturus said:

0.01% of 70m is 7k.

even if they count every profile even of people who never played the game only 7k people could have the trophy.

it makes really no sense^^

Arcturus said:
ethomaz said:
My hardest Platinum was WipEout HD BTW... I can't believe today I have all the luck to beat the Zico or even get Gold Medal in all tracks in Elite Difficult.

I will never do that again lol lol lol

Now, earning the platinum trophy for that game is not easy! I only managed to earn about 30% of all trophies before I gave up.

I think you need to have luck too... because I tried, and tried, and tried, tried over 99x... and so I won the race playing like I never played before... I can't say what I do because just happen to everything works in only single race... so you finish and got Gold Medal in Elite in one race (of couse that's in the super high speeds... in low speeds I can do on my own).

I'm sure I can't beat the Zico again without try over 400x or more... just happened to one race because I tried again sometime and never got close to the time I did to beat it lol.

Street Fighter IV is harder too... that I'm trying to finish the Trial Hard yet.

Arcturus said:
700k of 70 million would be 1%, not 0.01%

It has to be 0,01% of Killzone 3 players, not every PS3 owner. And in my opinion that is a very hard trophy man.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

crissindahouse said:

0.01% of 70m is 7k.

even if they count every profile even of people who never played the game only 7k people could have the trophy.

it makes really no sense^^

So it's marketing lol