By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans, Why do you hate Sony so much?

Don't hate sony, i dislike their fans.

Spend way too much time it seems defending what I feel is obvious. or calling someone out for rediculous unfounded claims.

Such as ps4 being 100x more powerful, ect. Or "X" looks like a PS2 game.

Around the Network

I have no idea, being a nintendo and sony fan, i think it's quite possibly the best gaming combination around.

I don't hate them but, I own a PSWank :)

'The next generation doesn't start until we say It does' Hirai

enough said

Because Sony killed my father and raped my mother while I watched in the shadows.

I just read through the entirety of this thread. And it was just plain crazy, Dude.

Around the Network

I don't. I just hate the dualshock controller. :p

curl-6 said:
I don't. I just hate the dualshock controller. :p

Been a couple years since touched my PS3, besides playing movies on it.  use a remote for control then.  But started playing Tales of Graces F recently and wow the dual shock is by far the worst controller there is.  The placement of the analog sticks is not comfortable at all.  The 360 controller layout is much better.  I mean you use the left stick basically 100% of the time, so why is the d-pad in the natural resting position for your thumb?

NintendoPie said:
I just read through the entirety of this thread. And it was just plain crazy, Dude.

You're my hero, man. I stopped reading after the first paragraph.

About the thread: Nobody hates Sony. The same can't be said about some of their fans...

Implying that there are actually "Microsoft fans"

Still waiting for the 1080p x 2 maybe this next gen they can finally achieve that