By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans, Why do you hate Sony so much?

Of course Rol was joking, like many others do in this thread :p

Around the Network
pezus said:
dahuman said:
You are over thinking things, it's actually the other way around for the most part and usually by the same few from the extreme posters attacking the Wii U while they still could :P

Must've missed the "lilbro-wave"

all he did was go insane on how great the GC was with the Rogue games and how GC was superior to xbox blahblah as far as I could tell, then started trolling people that argued with him on that lol.... but I don't think he hates sony.

I remember that, I was the one arguing with him. :p

dahuman said:
pezus said:
dahuman said:
You are over thinking things, it's actually the other way around for the most part and usually by the same few from the extreme posters attacking the Wii U while they still could :P

all he did was go insane on how great the GC was with the Rogue games and how GC was superior to xbox blahblah as far as I could tell, then started trolling people that argued with him on that lol.... but I don't think he hates sony.

Who went insane Dude?

Deyon said:
dahuman said:
pezus said:
dahuman said:

Who went insane Dude?

That is bait if ever I've seen it?

Around the Network

If he supposedly went on some Sony hate spree in that topic, it didn't happen while I was there. He just had a little too much blind love for the Gamecube and Nintendo.

pezus said:
dahuman said:
pezus said:
dahuman said:

Yup, you definitely missed it

was it as bad as Selnor's Halo 4 is teh greatest eva thread? I must have missed that one while I was busy with real life.

Bienrico said:
I never hated Sony i actually used to like them allot, i never liked Xbox don't know why, I always loved Nintendo and Sega, i never cared for Atari, what the hell is a Phillips Cdi, will we ever see a Apple Pippin 2 not that i care?

So let's make this simple. You like Japanese gaming company and dislike American gaming company. No need to go in circle.

Sony is the devil...

I've got nothing...what is the point of this thread?

riderz13371 said:
Because they like to hate on things that are successful.

Wait your turn. I'm sure someone will make a "Sony Fans, why do you hate Nintendo?" thread.