By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans, Why do you hate Sony so much?

chris_wing said:
Conegamer said:

But...I'm a Nintendo fan AND a Sony fan, and I certainly don't hate anyone on these forums...

Wrong, you hate yourself & secretly love Microsoft.  Explain yourself!

Bu...Bu...how did you know?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
chris_wing said:
Conegamer said:

But...I'm a Nintendo fan AND a Sony fan, and I certainly don't hate anyone on these forums...

Wrong, you hate yourself & secretly love Microsoft.  Explain yourself!

Bu...Bu...how did you know?

You freakin lair, Just when i was about to believe you.

nah I don't hate sony I just prefer nintendo. nintendo is just plain and simple fun that always innovates and doesn't need to feed you that crap of "if you are cool and adult and hardcore then you need a playstation, the rest is for babies"

I don't hate sony. But their fanboys are annoying as fuck.

We have better 3rd party.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Around the Network

what is this thread about ??? I tell you nonsens = I haven't seen anyone hating on sony from the Nintendo side...They are always Sony drones and Xdrones who attack Nintendo dude...

For me personally (like many here) love Nintendo but don't hate Sony...in fact I love Sony as well...only Microsoft can GTFO and die xD

I love them both. I'm going Wii U and PS4 this generation.

BasilZero said:
Roma said:
pezus said:
Roma said:
I dislike the Sony worshipers more than dislike Sony but I do dislike both

why? I will probably be banned if I say way

Come on, I know you love us!

you're an exception of course ;)

What about me ;O?

aww I love you to but don't tell Pezus

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

chris_wing said:
RolStoppable said:

Alright, enough with the playing around. I feel this as good of a place as any to speak the truth. There are good companies, there are alright companies, there are bad companies and then there is Sony. Many people are wondering where my hatred for this electronics giant is coming from, so I thought it would be for the best, if I let the cat out of the bag once and for all. So here are five excellent reasons why I despise Sony:

1. They stole the rumble - Nintendo made force feedback popular on consoles. Before Starfox 64 the world didn't really know what rumble was. After Starfox 64 the world couldn't live without rumble anymore. Sony took note and put not only one rumble thingy into their controller, but two. The DualShock was born.

2. They stole the analog stick - Nintendo made analog thumbsticks popular on consoles. Before Super Mario 64 the world didn't really know why such an input was needed. After Super Mario 64 the world couldn't live without it anymore. Sony took note and put not only one analog stick on their controller, but two. The PlayStation controller 2.0 was born. Notice a pattern here? What Nintendo create, Sony take and multiply it by two. Just like their SNES controller which had four shoulder buttons instead of just two.

3. They stole all the third parties - Nintendo allowed many third parties to make a name for themselves on their home consoles. Squaresoft with Final Fantasy. Enix with Dragon Quest. Capcom with Mega Man. Sony took all of them.

4. They stole yet another Nintendo controller - Move is a blatant rip-off of the Wiimote and Nunchuk. Sony makes me so angry!!! What Nintendo creates, they take.

5. They are not Nintendo - Honestly, this alone is enough reason for me to despise them, but the forum rules dictate that opinions have to be backed up with something substantial. I think I did just that with the reasons above. Now I eagerly await the day Sony as a video game company is dead and on their virtual tombstone shall be written: "You're dead. Your friends are dead. Your family's dead. Your fucking pets are being skinned alive. Your mom's a fucking whore. You suck at life. The whole world hates you. You're going to hell. Live with it. - Game over."

3- Sony created a better environment then Nintendo, or you could say Nintendo failed to create a good environment for third parties that were theirs to loose.  You can't really blame Sony for that.

The other points are just the nature of home entertainment products & not really firm ground to create hate IMHO.  Sure they're a follower, so are most companies. So what, it's free market.

I honestly thought Rol was joking when he typed this up.

I don't really like Sony as a company. Honestly, that whole Lik-sang shit really pissed me off, but I still own and love every PlayStation (including PSP and Vita)