By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans, Why do you hate Sony so much?

beacause Nintendo is the father and sony is the mother and they always fight because their son called microsoft is a fat junky.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Deyon said:
I just want an answer.

Why do you guys always take sides with Microsoft and hate Sony so damn much. Simple question.

Why do you need to know?

Because Sony and Nintendo fans should be friends not Microsoft.

They've known each other the longest and they've kicked each others ass. so why not, Man!

Deyon said:
superchunk said:
Deyon said:
I just want an answer.

Why do you guys always take sides with Microsoft and hate Sony so damn much. Simple question.

Why do you need to know?

Because Sony and Nintendo should be friends not Microsoft.

They've known each other the longest and they've kicked each others ass. so why not, Man!

... what the hell was your original intent with this thread? :P couldn't have been something constructive atleast..

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Roma said:
I dislike the Sony worshipers more than dislike Sony but I do dislike both

why? I will probably be banned if I say way

LOL.. I know .. just mod yourself and give yourself a warning.. HAHA 

pezus said:
Roma said:
I dislike the Sony worshipers more than dislike Sony but I do dislike both

why? I will probably be banned if I say way

Come on, I know you love us!

you're an exception of course ;)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

I love Sony, I really like their products. I'm a big Nintendo fan, but I also really like my PS3 and Vita. The thing I don't like, is Sony fans bashing us. They have a tendency to do that.

.. You see Deyon! majority of hate is at the sony fans lol not so much sony company..

Taking sides with Microsoft? lol.. perhaps MS fans dont troll Nintendo as much as sony fans

I never hated Sony i actually used to like them allot, i never liked Xbox don't know why, I always loved Nintendo and Sega, i never cared for Atari, what the hell is a Phillips Cdi, will we ever see a Apple Pippin 2 not that i care?

What's a sony?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Bienrico said:
I never hated Sony i actually used to like them allot, i never liked Xbox don't know why, I always loved Nintendo and Sega, i never cared for Atari, what the hell is a Phillips Cdi, will we ever see a Apple Pippin 2 not that i care?

I really can't take you seriously with your Justin Beiber avatar.