By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans, Why do you hate Sony so much?

riderz13371 said:
Because they like to hate on things that are successful.

???? WTH! PSP lost out to the DS, PSP Go DOA, Vita wayyyyy behind 3DS, PS3 last place......stop living in the past dude.

btw...I own all current systems and am no fanboy of any company, but when I see a truly ridiculous comment like this...I mean come on!

Stop hating and start playing.

Around the Network
BuckStud said:
riderz13371 said:

???? WTH! PSP lost out to the DS, PSP Go DOA, Vita wayyyyy behind 3DS, PS3 last place......stop living in the past dude.

btw...I own all current systems and am no fanboy of any company, but when I see a truly ridiculous comment like this...I mean come on!

Sorry but I read the title as "why do you hate Sony so much" not "why do you hate PSP, PS Vita and PS3". Sony's console business as a whole has been successful and I am saying people like to hate on things that are successful.

Let's all calm down about next gen until Sony says so

im srry guys i think he started this thread cuz of my other thread so im at fault!!!

I do not hate sony! Just love Nintendo!

riderz13371 said:
BuckStud said:
riderz13371 said:

Sorry but I read the title as "why do you hate Sony so much" not "why do you hate PSP, PS Vita and PS3". Sony's console business as a whole has been successful and I am saying people like to hate on things that are successful.

Nintendo and MS were both more successful this generation, so...

Around the Network

I don't like Sony cause they rip off so many of Nintendos great innovations.

- PS1 controller is practically a SNES controller.

- Move is a dirty rip off of the Wii.

Then they try and pick on Nintendo saying things like "who would want to be seen in public with a NDS, get PSP they are much cooler". Nintendo don't do that dirty kind of marketing.

Still waiting for these fucks to tell me when the next generation starts :)

monkeyade said:

It starts when mafucking Kaz announces the PS4, Dude!

tbone51 said:
im srry guys i think he started this thread cuz of my other thread so im at fault!!!

I do not hate sony! Just love Nintendo!

You betrayed my trust. Don't talk to me ever again, Dude!

Deyon said:
monkeyade said:

It starts when mafucking Kaz announces the PS4, Dude!

Exactly and hopefully they will deliver on there promises this time! Dude!