By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans, Why do you hate Sony so much?

BuckStud said:
riderz13371 said:
Because they like to hate on things that are successful.

???? WTH! PSP lost out to the DS, PSP Go DOA, Vita wayyyyy behind 3DS, PS3 last place......stop living in the past dude.

btw...I own all current systems and am no fanboy of any company, but when I see a truly ridiculous comment like this...I mean come on!

Sony: number three in the market, number one in your hearts.

Around the Network
Deyon said:
tbone51 said:
im srry guys i think he started this thread cuz of my other thread so im at fault!!!

I do not hate sony! Just love Nintendo!

You betrayed my trust. Don't talk to me ever again, Dude!

lol dont be anti-nintendo, Its all good, SSB4 for Wii U and GoW for PS4! Just get along!

Let's face right now Sony don't have a pot to piss in...

tbone51 said:

lol dont be anti-nintendo, Its all good, SSB4 for Wii U and GoW for PS4! Just get along!

I'm just messin with ya. It's all good, Dude!

You know i love you, Man!!

disolitude said:
If anything, Sega fans should dislike Sony for the exact same reasons Sony fans dislike Microsoft (Money-hating exclusives, hype marketing...)

so Sony money hatted its 3rd party exclusives so that they wouldnt appear on the Saturn?

you got any links?

Around the Network

I honestly dont notice Nintendo fans going at anybody very often. It is mostly Sony fans and MSFT fans that are attacking each other. And on this site the majority would be Sony

JayWood2010 said:
I honestly dont notice Nintendo fans going at anybody very often. It is mostly Sony fans and MSFT fans that are attacking each other. And on this site the majority would be Sony

You got it all wrong.

They stealth troll Sony all the time to let us know they Sony. I'll poke you when i see a comment like it, Dude!

I just wanna know why they hate Sony and like Microsoft, Man!

Deyon said:
JayWood2010 said:

You got it all wrong.

They stealth troll Sony all the time to let us know they Sony. I'll poke you when i see a comment like it, Dude!

Bullshit this whole thread is bollocks

Deyon said:
JayWood2010 said:

You got it all wrong.

Well microsoft fans see sony as the enemy since they are so similar to each other.  I remember when everybody was going crazy over haze and how it was going to be the Halo killer for example.  They have had a big rivalry like that all generation.  Then youhave the XBL vs PSN arguments, what has better graphics, which is the better controllers, what has the better games, etc.  All in honesty all comes down to opinion but they see it as a threat i guess and argue with each other.  Xbox fans doesnt look at nintendo that way.

On the other hand Nintendo and Sony has been a rival for 3 generation and Sony does copy nintendo a lot.  Then Sony fans brag about them and nintendo fans are like hey we already had it, and sony fans are like so ours are better and the cycle continues.   Also Sony's handeld vs Nintendos handhelds are apart of it too.  Sony fans brag about graphics while nintendo fans brag about gameplay.

That is how ive seen it anyways.  Microsoft fans and Sony fans are rivals.  Sony fans and Nintendo fans are rivals.  Microsoft fans and Nintendo fans just hate sony fans, not that they agree with eachother, they just dont like sony fans.  

But yeah you can come get me when you see ghost trolling.  ill come and interven XD lol

dahuman said:
You are over thinking things, it's actually the other way around for the most part and usually by the same few from the extreme posters attacking the Wii U while they still could :P

Most of the time, what we see are Nintendo fans reacting poorly to the fans from other consoles when they say that Nintendo's hardware isn't as powerful as its competition.

You see a lot of apologetics thrown out when that subject is mentioned.