By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 6 23.08%

A Link to the Past 11 42.31%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 3 11.54%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 15.38%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 3.85%

Other 1 3.85%

Total:26
CaptainExplosion said:
pikashoe said:

Like the last game I'm pretty sure you don't need to do any of the temples to go after ganon although it may affect the ending. What you get for doing the spirit temple is worth doing it for.

Ok, then how do I access the Spirit Temple? Are there certain requirements?

https://www.dualshockers.com/zelda-totk-spirit-temple-guide/

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
zeldaring said:
HoloDust said:

So, after 4 Main Quest Temples, I honestly find BotW Divine Beasts to be better. I did enjoy both getting to and actual Gerudo and Goron Temples, though I've only find Gerudo's boss to pose any challenge at all. Rito was most fun to get to, but not so great by itself, and Zora was weakest in all aspects. I really wish they've put some more thought into Temples and made them more, as advertised, like classic Zelda Temples.

On different topic, which Zelda actress you prefer the most? I personally can't stand English dub and find Italian to be most pleasing to my ear.

what would you rate the game so far?

I haven't finished it yet (finished Spirit Temple and currently searching for Ganondorf), so I don't have final score, but it's pretty much were it was from fairly early on - that is around 3.5 out of 5 stars (I go by Adventure Gamers Scoring System, which translates to Good - I feel that Metacritic's game scoring system is ridiculously overblown, as compared to their movie scoring system, which is more balanced).

I like some things quite a bit, which are great improvements from BotW, and then there are things that I find actually diminish game by quite a bit (some old from BotW and some new).

Eventually I might write full review or at least bullet-point Pros and Cons, so I'll go in more depth there.

HoloDust said:
zeldaring said:

what would you rate the game so far?

I haven't finished it yet (finished Spirit Temple and currently searching for Ganondorf), so I don't have final score, but it's pretty much were it was from fairly early on - that is around 3.5 out of 5 stars (I go by Adventure Gamers Scoring System, which translates to Good - I feel that Metacritic's game scoring system is ridiculously overblown, as compared to their movie scoring system, which is more balanced).

I like some things quite a bit, which are great improvements from BotW, and then there are things that I find actually diminish game by quite a bit (some old from BotW and some new).

Eventually I might write full review or at least bullet-point Pros and Cons, so I'll go in more depth there.

Thanks looking forward to the review.

SuperJortendo said:

I've stuck with Japanese voices so far. I didn't really mind the English dub as much as a lot of people, but the Japanese dub just feels right to me. Probably because I'm a weeb.

I tend to stick with the language the game was made for, so I have also stuck with japanese voices.

Also I generally hate voice acting and prefer them to be in a language I don’t know or hardly understand. Builds the feeling of being in a reallry foregin land.

I reached the Spirit Temple by acident but after 30 minutes going on circles I decided this is a quest I haven't unlocked yet

Any clue about how to make this temple work? I'll probably leave them to be my last temple anyway

Around the Network
IcaroRibeiro said:

I reached the Spirit Temple by acident but after 30 minutes going on circles I decided this is a quest I haven't unlocked yet

Any clue about how to make this temple work? I'll probably leave them to be my last temple anyway

You need to do the four main temples and find Zelda at Hyrule Castle first. Then, if you haven't already, do the quest called Camera Work In The Depths. Talk to Josha at Lookout Landing to do that quest.

CaptainExplosion said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

You need to do the four main temples and find Zelda at Hyrule Castle first. Then, if you haven't already, do the quest called Camera Work In The Depths. Talk to Josha at Lookout Landing to do that quest.

Okay, thanks! I've finished camera work already. I'm doing my third temple now, the fire temple. 

Check out these cool Zelda-themed shirts at the Yetee. Available for the next 9 hours.

Haven't read your posts to avoid spoilers but I'm finally about to get into TOTK tonight after finishing another game yesterday !

Wish me another good travel in Hyrule 😄

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Was exploring the depths and I came across what looks like the dwarven ruins in Moria where I found a pair of glow in the dark pants.
I flippin love this game.