By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Premonition about WiiU sales

Not going to happen.

February is completely empty on the software side as is most of spring. Dont expect numbers to really start gaining traction until the big software arrives.

The Wii U is far from dead though. It actually has a rather impressive library of titles coming. Unfortunately for current sales those games are still quite a ways off.

Around the Network

eh I think next week (the next we're getting data from) will see at least a ~10% decline for WiiU.

They will go up (nowhere to go but up at this point really), but it won't happen until late march when we get Lego City Stories, Monster Hunter Tri, and Rayman. Really no reason for it to go up before then unless there's another 3DS-type desperation price drop, since there are really no siginficant new games until then.

I reckon a slight increase, but nothing too significant. And it will still remain the best selling next gen console with 100% marketshare :D

The system is about to vanish. The problem is Nintendo does not care about any region other than Japan. It's simply their mentality.

Around the Network

The 30 cent game promotion is mighty tempting.

Is this because of the nintendo direct?

You guys are giving the Wii U a bad name with this unwanted attention it's gotten because of it's low sales.

green_sky said:

If Nintendo can't get you to buy their trash ports for 30 cents, you know they are about to vanish.

---

User was moderated for this post (among 20 other he made)

~tads12 

ulieq said:
green_sky said:

If Nintendo can't get you to buy their trash ports for 30 cents, you know they are about to vanish.

I don't know about vanish. Did they invest in invisibility cloak.