By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Premonition about WiiU sales

KHlover said:
Chandler said:

I find it very strange that the PSV issupposedly outselling the Wii U in europe although the Wii U is constantly in the top 100 amazon charts in Germany while the best Vita bundle (Vita + LBP for 199€, aka same price as 3DS XL) is at place 480 and all the other bundles are in the 4 digit area.

I thought that maybe UK is providing most of the PSV sales but on amazon.co.uk the PSV and bundles are also very very low in the charts, in the 4 digit area.

WiiU possibly undertracked? But retailers might have a greater impact on sales if they are as low...

It appears that Wii-U is overtracked in the UK, at least based on that other thread :P

Around the Network
Chandler said:
Pavolink said:
Chandler said:

I find it very strange that the PSV issupposedly outselling the Wii U in europe although the Wii U is constantly in the top 100 amazon charts in Germany while the best Vita bundle (Vita + LBP for 199€, aka same price as 3DS XL) is at place 480 and all the other bundles are in the 4 digit area.

I thought that maybe UK is providing most of the PSV sales but on amazon.co.uk the PSV and bundles are also very very low in the charts, in the 4 digit area.

Germany and France are Nintendo land.

From my experience, Germany is not Nintendo land. Not even close.

Yeah, it is much more of a Sony land.

Chandler said:
Pavolink said:
Chandler said:

Germany and France are Nintendo land.

From my experience, Germany is not Nintendo land. Not even close.

Who are you to have anything to say about experiences in Germany?

OT: Bold prediction. Almost a JohnLukas

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Pavolink said:
It can still go lower. The limit is 0.

No, it can go into the negatives! Trade-ins...

NintendoPie said:
Pavolink said:
It can still go lower. The limit is 0.

No, it can go into the negatives! Trade-ins...

Well, technically, yes. Trade Wii U for a pie with the shape of the gamecube.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

Well, technically, yes. Trade Wii U for a pie with the shape of the gamecube.

I would say that's a pretty good idea.

I honestly think sales will be dismal until November unless Nintendo cuts the price before then, which I feel like they'll almost be forced to do (ala the 3DS).

Announcements of games still 1+ year out and Pikmin + Wonderful 101 aren't going to change the situation dramatically.

It seems to me to be like PS3 was, it will pick up when a Landmark game comes out and things will start to move. Right now most people don't want to drop $300 - $400 to play Super Mario Bros.
(I'm pretty much isolating the argument to US sales.. sorry if it was meant to be broader)

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Also, Deutschland seems to be PC Land more than anything, but if you were to restrict it to consoles, than yeah. PSland

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

:)
Wait and see..,
But big-n is ...unpredictable
:)