By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Premonition about WiiU sales

What in the world are you basing this on? I see nothing in the future to really help the Wii U out all that much...

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
What in the world are you basing this on? I see nothing in the future to really help the Wii U out all that much...

You don't believe that 3D Mario/Kart, Super Smash Bros and a new Zelda can help it ?

i do.

Deyon said:
NintendoPie said:

You don't believe that 3D Mario/Kart, Super Smash Bros and a new Zelda can help it ?

i do.

Those aren't releasing in the first or second Quarter.

Deyon said:
NintendoPie said:

i do.

He meant short-term. None of those games are coming out soon.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

nah it will go down. Nothing out to move the hardware atm.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Deyon said:
NintendoPie said:

i do.

Those aren't releasing in the first or second Quarter.

All it needs is a gameplay trailer for all the games that are coming out and the sales will skyrocket.

And remember, not everyone buys a system the same time their favorite game comes out.
show them a hint that it will come out and they will buy the Wii U.

Salnax said:
Why? There are no new games to my knowledge to boost sales, it's too early for a price cut, and I can't think of any holidays.

every f%#&ing year you forget my birthday..

Deyon said:

All it needs is a gameplay trailer for all the games that are coming out and the sales will skyrocket.

And remember, not everyone buys a system the same time their favorite game comes out.
show them a hint that it will come out and they will buy the Wii U.

Who told you that? People usually need more than a video to want to buy a system.

kitler53 said:
Salnax said:
Why? There are no new games to my knowledge to boost sales, it's too early for a price cut, and I can't think of any holidays.

every f%#&ing year you forget my birthday..

I didn't forget it. I just don't feel the way about you I used to.

Love and tolerate.

NintendoPie said:

Who told you that? People usually need more than a video to want to buy a system.

I told myself that after seeing it with my own eyes.

My brother bought a Wii after he saw the Zelda TP trailer.

My friend bought a PS3 after he saw God of War 3 trailer.

My other freind bought an Xbox360 after he saw Halo 3 trailer.

I bought a PS3 when i first saw Metal Gear Solid 4 trailer.

So if a trailer made me/my brother/friends buy a console i can assure you that millions will do the same thing.