By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Premonition about WiiU sales

Trust me, it will go even lower, some scary weeks/months ahead of us.

Around the Network

You missed this thread, http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153525&page=1

I find it very strange that the PSV issupposedly outselling the Wii U in europe although the Wii U is constantly in the top 100 amazon charts in Germany while the best Vita bundle (Vita + LBP for 199€, aka same price as 3DS XL) is at place 480 and all the other bundles are in the 4 digit area.

I thought that maybe UK is providing most of the PSV sales but on amazon.co.uk the PSV and bundles are also very very low in the charts, in the 4 digit area.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

I hope im not wrong

Chandler said:

I find it very strange that the PSV issupposedly outselling the Wii U in europe although the Wii U is constantly in the top 100 amazon charts in Germany while the best Vita bundle (Vita + LBP for 199€, aka same price as 3DS XL) is at place 480 and all the other bundles are in the 4 digit area.

I thought that maybe UK is providing most of the PSV sales but on amazon.co.uk the PSV and bundles are also very very low in the charts, in the 4 digit area.

WiiU possibly undertracked? But retailers might have a greater impact on sales if they are as low...

Around the Network

It can still go lower. The limit is 0.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

POE said:
I hope im not wrong

I wouldn't hold my breath...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Chandler said:

Germany and France are Nintendo land.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

lol...no.

Pavolink said:
Chandler said:

Germany and France are Nintendo land.

From my experience, Germany is not Nintendo land. Not even close.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.