By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Premonition about WiiU sales

I think the weekly sales will stay the same it might go up but not down.
But if sony has a press conference about the ps4 sales might go down

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network

no, it will continue to drop until some games release, then it might have a slight increase

Sales will take off! Renowned scientists hired by Reggie are doing secret experiments to motivate American Wii U gamers by DENYING them games! Here's a top secret video leaked from Ninty's secret lab in Area 51:

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

if you look at other consoles sales in the same period after their launch I think the wii U can break the magic mark of sub 25k at least one week before E3

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

What are you basing this on?

Around the Network
cuberandgamer said:
What are you basing this on?

Nothing, just pure thoughts :D

Haha, premonition? Your spider sense is tinkling?

I wasn´t so wrong after all. I hope the sales keep going up

Just prior to PS4 hype? Not likely.

Miguel_Zorro said:
POE said:
I wasn´t so wrong after all. I hope the sales keep going up

Sales have been lower in each of the two weeks compared to the week before you posted this.  So the premonition was still wrong. Maybe around Christmas the sales will go up. :)

PlatformWeekly (change)Total
WiiU 37,755

(+10%)

If that's not an increase, I don't know what is. I expect it to stay about the same this week, regardless of any impending PS4 announcements. It certainly seems to be moving more and generating more buzz in my local stores since they switched the demo from Rayman to Mario, anyway.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.