By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [Unofficial Rumour] World Exclusive: Durango unveiled

Can I make a fake diagram using information that everyone else supposedly has to make wild speculations for advertising cash??

Brett and the VGC staff need to really get on the ball for this one..

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

At first I thought that diagram was the E3 booth setup... don't ask me why.

I'm not really feeling this rumour to be honest...we will see. But the GPU seems drastically underpowered compared to what else is in the box.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Kantor said:
I've marked the title "Unofficial rumour" because that's what this is. It could all be pulled out of thin air.

I don´t want to be rude...but how can a rumor be "official" or "unofficial".

I think a rumour is... a rumour :p

FaintZ said:
Kantor said:
I've marked the title "Unofficial rumour" because that's what this is. It could all be pulled out of thin air.

I don´t want to be rude...but how can a rumor be "official" or "unofficial".

I think a rumour is... a rumour :p

Well, something can be unofficial and not a rumour.

And I suppose Microsoft hinting at something could constitute an official rumour.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Assuming that info is true, then is the Wii U - Durango gap bigger than the one we had with PS2 - GC/Xbox?

I ask because some people were assuming the Wii U would be 'the PS2', while Durango/Orbis would be 'the GC/Xbox' as far as power/graphics go.

D-Joe said:

...When will media realize esRAM fast than edRAM?esRAM is even expensive than edRAM,if it slower than edRAM and even GDDR5,why the fuck they will use it?

And the APU will be huge,not something only 250mm2 level

Another lame rumor

another lame rumor indeed

OK specs.

A good gaming PC today would blow it out of the water, but good none the less.

I LOVE ICELAND!

D-Joe said:

...When will media realize esRAM fast than edRAM?esRAM is even expensive than edRAM,if it slower than edRAM and even GDDR5,why the fuck they will use it?

Another lame rumor

The ESRAM bandwidth is ok at least... the ESRAM have a 819.2 GB/s bandwidth just for the main component, the ROPs units... for the rest of the SoC is 102.4 GB/s... so for what Microsoft needs the ESRAM bandwidth is 819.2 GB/s (post graphics filters made in the ROPs for output).

ethomaz said:
D-Joe said:

Another lame rumor

The ESRAM bandwidth is ok at least... the ESRAM have a 819.2 GB/s bandwidth just for the main component, the ROPs units... for the rest of the SoC is 102.4 GB/s... so for what Microsoft needs the ESRAM bandwidth is 819.2 GB/s (post graphics filters made in the ROPs for output).

I bet you say that because 360 edRAM are 32GB/s between the parent and daughter die