By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [Unofficial Rumour] World Exclusive: Durango unveiled

kowenicki said:
someone translate please...

good, bad, garbage, awesome?

3-4x Wii U... or less... all depends of "secret sauce".

The specs are inline but the writed made a lot of mistakes... so can be just the same rumors already knew.

Around the Network

Cyrus_ATX said:

- from the GPU’s perspective the bandwidths of system memory and ESRAM are parallel providing combined peak bandwidth of 170 GB/sec.

You can't add bandwidths over each other.

To GPU/CPU access the DDR3 memory they have to pass by the ESRAM bandwidth or DDR3 bandwidth... not sum the two bandwidth... the writer knows nothing about that. So if you access the ESRAM you have a bandwidth of 102 GB/s and if you access the DDR3 you have a bandwidth of 68 GB/s... so you can access both and sum the bandwidth.

NiKKoM said:
C'mon we need Dragon Ball references!

thisisnotneogaf.gif

NiKKoM said:

Remember me witch chars was choose for Wii U.

ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:
someone translate please...

good, bad, garbage, awesome?

3-4x Wii U... or less... all depends of "secret sauce".

The specs are inline but the writed made a lot of mistakes... so can be just the same rumors already knew.

The wii isn't close to this at all. This is a machine built for general computing the WiiU isn't. Games built for this will be heavily threaded.

Around the Network

ninjablade said:

The wii isn't close to this at all. This is a machine built for general computing the WiiU isn't. Games built for this will be heavily threaded.

I used that for the perspective... the GPU alone is just 2.5-3x best than the Wii U one... so I'm putting 4x better because the other components and the strong CPU.

Anyone with access to a real block diagram would be able to say the architecture and process node of the CPU and GPU (for example: 32nm Bulldozer or 28nm Jaguar? 40nm NI or 28nm SI?)

I'm calling fake, or at least no more knowledge than the other rumours. All the smaller blocks are the same thing yu'd find on a laptop - which is obvious, because the thing is basically a PC.

So pretty much I accepted that this is gonna be powerful.

All comes down to price and how much loss MS is willing to sell it at.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Anyway that's the same specs leaked by VG247 and Eurogamer last week.

ethomaz said:
NiKKoM said:

Remember me witch chars was choose for Wii U.

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)