By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is "No More Heroes" SOLD OUT In Your Market?

DMeisterJ said:
@ RadioRobert

I found it easily at my gamestop

I'm more concerned that you have eleven GameStops around where you live, and it makes your story quite unbelievable. I've never been in an area with eleven gamestops, do you mind giving me your location?

all u had to do was go to gamestop.com and use store locator on major cities to verify his claim:

searching Atlanta, for instance, brings up FIFTY gamestops w/in 23 miles

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp
Around the Network

still havent checked but i will soon

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I got to go to Walmart today and it was sold out...

Arkk403 said:
It's not going to be out till the end of the month in canada unfortuneatly. I want it now haha.

The stores I've called still won't give a decent date as to when to expect it.  I keep being told early february...  This is silly...

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

It's nice to see some sold outs that means they had stock. Not for me though, no stores in my town has even heard of NMH. I hope it will pull a Zak and Wiki for me and show up in my stores 2 weeks later.

Ever get that look from the store employees that "your an idiot" look? I got it today.

Brawl Fc: 1375-6959-3963(WaTio)

BWii Fc: 038-769-520-573(Wario11)

"I started with nothing. I still have most of it."

Around the Network

Surprisingly yes. I made sure to ask when I picked it up today. Supposedly the store didn't get too much, and my copy was the last one.

So either its really hot, or Ubisoft didn't ship enough. I"m thinking its a little bit of both.

They still had a copy or two left on the shelf when I grabbed mine today. Didn't ask how well it was doing, but I'd guess well enough.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

No, they had about 10 of them at Worst Buy when I went there to pick up Endless Ocean after work.