By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is "No More Heroes" SOLD OUT In Your Market?

All gamestops around my area have no copies of the game. I am planning to get it later for two reasons: a friend of mine got it so i can borrow it from her and i just bought days of ruin so i need more cash.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
It seems they are playing it cautious after the unfortunate Japan release
Yup, I see the game whenever I go to game store. They're just sitting there on the shelves. It really did badly here in Japan.

I'll probably pick it up when the price goes down, or I find it on sale somewhere. 

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Im from the pittsburgh area and no No More Hero's here...only was able to get mine cause i reserved it...didnt see this one coming.

btw, the game rocks...hehe

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

This really annoys me - retailers not taking a chance on these games. I wonder how many retailers order more copies of Ninjabreadman than NMH, yet it's all over the web wii owners dont buy third party or mature games.

This is exactly the same with Z&W in UK at the moment - reports of selling out everywhere but Retailers still ordering pathetic little amounts.

I dunno cause I got it as soon as they opened the truck boxes, lol.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

M-rated Wii game, niche-title, low sales in Japan, Suda51-title =

Low shipment to US + gameshops that don't put it on store shelves.

This is gonna debute below 30k.

Zack and Wiki sales, garantueed though!

THE NETHERLANDS

I think Amazon even sold out. It says In stock Jan 31st on their site and the bastards haven't shipped my copy yet.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

I'll let you know today. Want to wait till it's cheaper/I don't have Mario Galaxy/MP3/MoH2/Super Paper Mario to beat, but if i do i feel there is a good chance it'll be impossible to get this game.

arsenalrc15 said:
ban this noob for trolling

He's no "noob" if he remembers who blue 3 is. (Or is him.)

Just an idiot.

Unfortunately it's NOT AVAILABLE in my market. ;___;