By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is "No More Heroes" SOLD OUT In Your Market?

@ TheBigFatJ

I've already digressed, and said that I was wrong, I don't need you to harp on it.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
@ TheBigFatJ

I've already digressed, and said that I was wrong, I don't need you to harp on it.

ah, I see.

Rather than calling someone a liar next time based on a ridiculous idea (that no market could possibly have 11 gamestops) you could spend 30 seconds checking and verifying that there are, indeed, markets with over a hundred.

not sure if this link will work but tons of stock by me in gamestops/eb

http://www.gamestop.com/productavail.asp?miles=40&sku=230217&zip=08527&product_name=No+More+Heroes&platforms=Wii&sbox=230217a%2Ejpg&status=A&bn=False

PS3(60GB)/360(Elite)/Wii/SNES/Ultimate Gaming PC owner :)

Phendrana said:
Kasz216 said:
They had 2 out at my Best Buy. Scored one. Didn't have to go anywhere else.

Funny thing was i got carded! That hasn't happened in a long time.

Hahaha same here. I expect to get carded for alcohol now, but for a video game? It was strange.

I don't even expect to get carded for beer.  Well I don't drink... but even when i buy the stuff i don't get carded.  I mean i haven't even shaved in a couple a days.  She apologized for it too... maybe it has to do with that story about best buy that was up a while ago.

TheBigFatJ said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ TheBigFatJ

ah, I see.

Rather than calling someone a liar next time based on a ridiculous idea (that no market could possibly have 11 gamestops) you could spend 30 seconds checking and verifying that there are, indeed, markets with over a hundred.

You know, I had a smart response queued up for you, but I love and respect you too much to even hurt your feelings like that. 

Thank you for your comment! 

Around the Network

Nope. Found lots where I live, but the Best Buy guy thought I wanted the Heroes dvd when I asked for the game...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

The little game store in the mall I work at has 20 copies. Sold out of Endless Ocean though.

@DMeisterJ

I didn't TRAVEL to all the stores I mentioned. After finding it was sold out at the first 3 (all in a five mile radius), I called several indie stores and Gamestops until I found it. The entire process took a little over an hour, I was just surprised that every store seemed to be sold out immediately, and that they recieved so few. But I'm surprised you would would think a post like that would have questionable intentions. And still offended to be honest.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
radioioRobert said:
@DMeisterJ

I didn't TRAVEL to all the stores I mentioned. After finding it was sold out at the first 3 (all in a five mile radius), I called several indie stores and Gamestops until I found it. The entire process took a little over an hour, I was just surprised that every store seemed to be sold out immediately, and that they recieved so few. But I'm surprised you would would think a post like that would have questionable intentions. And still offended to be honest.

Well, if you are still offended, there's nothing I can do about that.  I said what I said, and I was wrong, which I already admitted.  I apologized and if that's not good enough for you then I don't give a flip.  Why don't you just drop the subject and move on.  I am quite offended that you're still bringing it up after I said all of that, but I'm not going to continue whining about it in every resounding post.  I hope this is the last we speak of this as I have already apologized.

It's not going to be out till the end of the month in canada unfortuneatly. I want it now haha.